children of mana + ds tunnel

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Sors, Jun 21, 2006.

Jun 21, 2006

children of mana + ds tunnel by Sors at 4:02 PM (1,622 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Sors
    OP

Member Sors Advanced Member

Germany
    hi there :)

many of you will know DS tunnel so i was just thinking that i hope there will be a release before children of mana (u) will be out.

after that many people playing secret of mana online via snes emulation's link capabilities this will also be just great :D

also since children of mana is made for multiplayer customization and stuff :)

i hope you share this wonderful manadream :P

2. wohoo

Member wohoo GBAtemp Fan

Sweden
    that would be realy nice to see ;D but is that DS tunnel ever getting any further?

3. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    From the page linked: "The project is presently on hold" so I guess no progress is being made.

There was a few others doing it but they were exposed as fakes.

4. Sors
    OP

Member Sors Advanced Member

Germany
    yea actually its on hold but regarding the information on the site the work will be continued after the next major update of another of the authors projects (which he says will be soon)

but until the U release of children of mana will be enough time for the comletion...at least i hope it will be enough time :P

5. Scorpin200

Banned Scorpin200 Iceman

United States
    It's going to be a long while before that goes anywhere, especially since there is no versions out yet.

6. HeinzHarald

Member HeinzHarald Advanced Member

Sweden