mkfx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FoxForceFive said:
Gino_Drago said:
Could you add "Force NTSC" function so as to play my PAL games as well?
Thanks

As long as your telly supports the video then you should be able to play them. I can now run NTSC games through the usb loader that wouldnt run under freeloader or using any region-hack, as the usb loader just takes game relevant files it doesnt check regions. At least I assume that's why.

NTSC televisions do not support PAL signals.

When loading skate it (PAL) on my USA Wii, NTSC TV, it shows in black and white.

In 0.3gamma, the "Force NTSC" option would make my PAL games display properly.

Is there an equivalent in the USB loader, or a channel/wad that will ensure force NTSC is enabled?

mkfx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
neal73 said:
I noticed something strange with this - using this on my PAL wii over component (official lead) and the screen gradually gets darker on the menu. Anyone else getting this?

It could be your TV set auto adjusting the backlight or something similar. I would venture to guess that this has nothing to do with the software and everything to do with your TV settings.

FoxForceFive

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
mkfx said:
NTSC televisions do not support PAL signals.

When loading skate it (PAL) on my USA Wii, NTSC TV, it shows in black and white.

In 0.3gamma, the "Force NTSC" option would make my PAL games display properly.

Is there an equivalent in the USB loader, or a channel/wad that will ensure force NTSC is enabled?

Ah, my bad, I assumed cos our newer telly's support NTSC it'd be the same in reverse.

If teh current loader isnt doing it it'd have to be a slightly revised loader itself. Someone said on another forum an existing loader has just been re-coded to support usb using this one's code, when that's released that may well sort it.

IlluminiX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aside from the childproof features - this looks pretty cool! Is there something like this for the rest of us w/out any kids to proof our Wii's from? Or can you make a Non-Childproof version, M-tek, for those us who want the ability to list more games (17 as you say), the direct loading of games w/out confirmation, and the Mario screen? Looks really good tho!

Thanks!

games2007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sweet release.
I think some people may want the source code so they can add force NTSC/PAL/JPN.
They might also want to change the background =3
Personally, I don't need it, but others do.

Thanks for the release.
Looks better to use when I'm not installing games.

RavRob

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
How do I set this up? Place the wad in the rood of my SD card and the childproof dol in a folder in the app folder? Is that right? Any particular name to that folder? Is it OK to keep the other version in the app folder so I can dump games as required?

Thanks

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RavRob said:
How do I set this up? Place the wad in the rood of my SD card and the childproof dol in a folder in the app folder? Is that right? Any particular name to that folder? Is it OK to keep the other version in the app folder so I can dump games as required?

Thanks

just place this wad in wad directory on your card and install it with wadmanager.

.::5pYd3r::.

Viva La Pizza
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Fantastic for younger siblings
yay.gif

thanks

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
Could you upload the wad somewhere else? There seems to be a problem with hxxp://download477.mediafire.com. Oddly enough, several other mediafire downloads work, just not yours.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1