Gaming ChickHEN Mod

Okami Wolfen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A few weeks ago I found an alternative to the regular ChickHEN. With the original ChickHEN, you would go maybe 10, 20, or even 100 tries without getting anywhere. With this MOD, which I did not make, there are different colored pictures that trigger the exploit.

http://filetrip.net/f11403-ChickHEN-Mod-1-0.html
Do not go into the ChickHEN folder. Just scroll down through the different colored images, and the exploit should work.

http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/f118/the-b...d-ever-t247405/
^ Original thread that this mod came from.

Okami Wolfen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So someone has heard of it?

I definitely prefer this to the original ChickHEN. Works much more often for me, and I have a 3000.

manobon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know you have to restore to default settings on it, etc., but do you need a low-memory memory card? As in, right now, using regular ChickHEN (R2 or whatever), I switch to a 1GB card with no media/games on it, which makes it work Almost all the time. If I didn't have to switch out my 8GB or 16GB cards, and it works as well as the initial claims, that would be kind of great.

ragingchaosgod

JUBILEUS QAAL OVOF VOMSARG
Trophies
Website
therokuryu.tumblr.com
XP
Country
o.o I dunno... usually leaving around 2GB of space makes ChickHEN load faster for me. With an 8GB stick, that's not so bad considering I don't really have the urge to have 8 games with me all at once.

manobon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ragingchaosgod said:
o.o I dunno... usually leaving around 2GB of space makes ChickHEN load faster for me. With an 8GB stick, that's not so bad considering I don't really have the urge to have 8 games with me all at once.

Is that with this mod or just regular ChickHEN?

manobon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tested it on my 3000 last night- it Does work with a fairly loaded 16GB card (meaning no switching of cards & whatnot after an accidental shutdown!)

Just be sure to scroll slowly, instead of just holding "down".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Only Xbox I don't have is the OG, and One X model specifically, I regret giving my chipped OG model to one of my kids years ago, after later hearing he sold it to pawn shop, damn kids!
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, You shouldn't raise Fortnite gamers.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have they own kids now that will pay them back for all the things they did to me, that's how it works, Karma.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tell their kids about pawn shops
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol I still got mw2 open beta on this ps4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just recently picked up a n64 from a garage sell, and looking to mod it and add a HDMI port to it. https://www.ebay.com/itm/3548173115...044&customid=4f3038da73b61afddf7e5e90f4153856
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd like to find a power strip and HDMI selector built in 1 unit, so I can select which game system I want, and will switch to that hdmi, and power on that plug/power supply only, so don't have all game systems powered all the time, but can't find anything like. May just have to make something myself.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Maybe start a kick starter page and sell them, yea right. Big N would prob C&D me, not anything Big N related, but just because that's what they do nowdays. Then come out with they own in a year or so.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Nice. Which operating system are you installing?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, windows 10 and some linux distro like linux mint
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    dualbooth
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Yeah, I'd recommend having another OS just in-case you want to play games.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least Linux doesn't contain spyware than what Windows has.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, cuz of lag?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, No. Whenever you use the internet on Windows, Microsoft collects personal data and installs bloatware that isn't necessarily needed, such as Edge.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Speaking of which
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    I recall @impeeza mentioned some trick about not having bloatware when installing windows where you set up your country to "world" or smh like that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Yes, you can debloat the operating system, but in some cases for me it just reinstalls them.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    I also recall my brother downloded a "non bloated" version of windows 11 on his pc
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Why debloat? Why not embrace and enjoy my bloat?" - Gates
    +2
  • impeeza @ impeeza:
    @Xdqwerty yes, when you are installing Windows on the first steps you are asked for your current location, you MUST to select «international» so no bloatware is installed, because the bloatware is location based. if this night I have some time I will setup a VM and take screenshots.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    User Gates "Disliked" your answer.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: User Gates "Disliked" your answer.