Gaming ChickHEN Mod

Okami Wolfen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A few weeks ago I found an alternative to the regular ChickHEN. With the original ChickHEN, you would go maybe 10, 20, or even 100 tries without getting anywhere. With this MOD, which I did not make, there are different colored pictures that trigger the exploit.

http://filetrip.net/f11403-ChickHEN-Mod-1-0.html
Do not go into the ChickHEN folder. Just scroll down through the different colored images, and the exploit should work.

http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/f118/the-b...d-ever-t247405/
^ Original thread that this mod came from.

Okami Wolfen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So someone has heard of it?

I definitely prefer this to the original ChickHEN. Works much more often for me, and I have a 3000.

manobon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know you have to restore to default settings on it, etc., but do you need a low-memory memory card? As in, right now, using regular ChickHEN (R2 or whatever), I switch to a 1GB card with no media/games on it, which makes it work Almost all the time. If I didn't have to switch out my 8GB or 16GB cards, and it works as well as the initial claims, that would be kind of great.

ragingchaosgod

JUBILEUS QAAL OVOF VOMSARG
Trophies
Website
therokuryu.tumblr.com
XP
Country
o.o I dunno... usually leaving around 2GB of space makes ChickHEN load faster for me. With an 8GB stick, that's not so bad considering I don't really have the urge to have 8 games with me all at once.

manobon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ragingchaosgod said:
o.o I dunno... usually leaving around 2GB of space makes ChickHEN load faster for me. With an 8GB stick, that's not so bad considering I don't really have the urge to have 8 games with me all at once.

Is that with this mod or just regular ChickHEN?

manobon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tested it on my 3000 last night- it Does work with a fairly loaded 16GB card (meaning no switching of cards & whatnot after an accidental shutdown!)

Just be sure to scroll slowly, instead of just holding "down".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night