Status
Not open for further replies.

Sp1tFire92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg
How can i import saves from one profile to another, if that is possible at all. Ty.

Edit: Searching this thread tells me there should be a way, i should just compare the saves on my pc. Its not confirmed that it works tho if anybody tried and knows exactly what to do could tell me what he did (nice sentence), that would be nice.

Nvm, can do it whitout editiong anything with Checkpoint. Ty anyways for your work :)

Last edited by Sp1tFire92,

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How can i import saves from one profile to another, if that is possible at all. Ty.

Edit: Searching this thread tells me there should be a way, i should just compare the saves on my pc. Its not confirmed that it works tho if anybody tried and knows exactly what to do could tell me what he did (nice sentence), that would be nice.

Nvm, can do it whitout editiong anything with Checkpoint. Ty anyways for your work :)
I've done it. It works fine

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

is there any way to do this on 5.1.0 switch?
Yeah it works fine on 5.1.0

waveathon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
so. something just happened awhile ago on my Switch and made all my files on the SD gone blank. however I do have a back up of my games and because of this I was able to back up my save file before this happen. and yes I lost a bit of game time from where I currently at. but still I didn't have to go to new game all over again. Xenoblade 2 what I was playing I am already 100+ hours into the game. Just want to say thank you for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free