Hacking cheats for ps4 what is the best way

tommy28

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
can anyone please help me with this question

right is there any ps4 cheat devices or cheats for the ps4 games i read on other sites

that there is a PS4 Cyber Save Editor 4.50 i am not sure what that is and what it does so could anyone tell me what that does

i also read that there is a Save Wizard For PS4 MAX i don't know what that does aswell

and i read also on other sites that there is a Xploder PS4 Cheats System and also on there site it says that

right is the PS4 Cyber Save Editor and Save Wizard For PS4 MAX free softwares or do you have to pay for them also what do theses do

i know that the Xploder PS4 Cheats System is not free it says on there site £29.99 pre order that one states on there site that it works for any ps4 firmware

so my question is with all this stuff out for the ps4 is there any cheats for the latest games

the cheats i need is for batman arkham knight and ufc 2 and Alekhine's Gun and Uncharted 4 A Thief's End
i have not seen any cheats for theses games and theses games are not new so really there should be cheats for theses
so can anyone tell me what is the best way to get cheats for the ps4 games
i myself was looking at the Xploder PS4 cos that states on there site that it works for any firmware of the ps4 even future firmwares
so what would be the best way to do then

_______

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Some quick answers as the owner of both. Currently both work on 4.55.

CyberGadget Save Editor
and Save Wizard For PS4 MAX are same thing. SW is just a rebranding CG for non-Japanese market, tho CG got more advanced software as SW didn't get the latest source from CG apparently.

What they do was decrypting your save file so you edit them, and re-encrypt them afterwards for you. The process was done on their server, so you need Internet connection to do so. They have pre made cheat codes (which is a hex editing system to simplify the process), but not many options. If you know how to analyze save files and do your own mod with the advanced mode, it's a great tool to have. Otherwise I think they are overpriced for most users.

CG support some NA or TWN/HKG games, while SW supports non-Japanese titles. CG supports more titles but mainly Japanese games and a bit more expensive, while SW is cheaper but a subscription based service.

Xploder
is not yet released so I can't say anything about it. But I assume they are basically the same. All the sudden every company has the capability to decrypt the save is kinda strange, maybe someone already broke the PS4 and sold the method to those companies behind the scene?

Last edited by _______,

tommy28

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
you say If you know how to analyze save files and do your own mod with the advanced mode
i dont know how to analyze save files with the advanced mode

i thought that if there is cheats for theses games
batman arkham knight and ufc 2 and Alekhine's Gun and Uncharted 4 A Thief's End
on CyberGadget Save Editor and Save Wizard For PS4 MAX but i don't think there is
is there any softwares like theses 2 but what are free where you just add the gamesave and put cheats on it
i have only seen theses two CyberGadget Save Editor and Save Wizard For PS4 and the Xploder and they cost a lot of money
really there should be a free software that does all of this but i don't know of any
so is there any free softwares where i can add cheats to my gamesaves

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia

Xploder
is not yet released so I can't say anything about it. But I assume they are basically the same. All the sudden every company has the capability to decrypt the save is kinda strange, maybe someone already broke the PS4 and sold the method to those companies behind the scene?
Xploder only resign the save file,not edit them.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

you say If you know how to analyze save files and do your own mod with the advanced mode
i dont know how to analyze save files with the advanced mode

i thought that if there is cheats for theses games
batman arkham knight and ufc 2 and Alekhine's Gun and Uncharted 4 A Thief's End
on CyberGadget Save Editor and Save Wizard For PS4 MAX but i don't think there is
is there any softwares like theses 2 but what are free where you just add the gamesave and put cheats on it
i have only seen theses two CyberGadget Save Editor and Save Wizard For PS4 and the Xploder and they cost a lot of money
really there should be a free software that does all of this but i don't know of any
so is there any free softwares where i can add cheats to my gamesaves

There is no free software right now for editing or resigning save files.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: hello