Homebrew Cheat Repository for 3DS MH?

Reaga

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wondering if we have some sort of general page containing cheats for different games.

D

Deleted User

Just wondering if we have some sort of general page containing cheats for different games.
Well, I haven't experimented with this site yet (because they don't do ntr) but try fort42.com. they have lots of codes and a way to browse via games. if u are doing ntr try the gateshark to ntr converter. not sure where it is at or who made it so search on google

Reaga

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I haven't experimented with this site yet (because they don't do ntr) but try fort42.com. they have lots of codes and a way to browse via games. if u are doing ntr try the gateshark to ntr converter. not sure where it is at or who made it so search on google
I'll check that out. I'm just looking for game IDs and cheats for what basically amounts to Hex Editing. I get the basics of hex but am not sure how to find the specific values I'm looking for (like Rupees in Zelda or pg in Bravely Default). So just looking to capitalize on the work of those who do.

D

Deleted User

I'll check that out. I'm just looking for game IDs and cheats for what basically amounts to Hex Editing. I get the basics of hex but am not sure how to find the specific values I'm looking for (like Rupees in Zelda or pg in Bravely Default). So just looking to capitalize on the work of those who do.
monster hunter right? depending on the version and region they have around 19 per (iirc). I have sunk over 700+ hours into mh4u before i started save editing so i never really looked at the codes

Reaga

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
monster hunter right? depending on the version and region they have around 19 per (iirc). I have sunk over 700+ hours into mh4u before i started save editing so i never really looked at the codes
Actually not a fan of MH. I just lost my Powersaves and don't want to purchase a new one just for items in Pokemon or Rupees in Hyrule Warriors Legends (since the Wii U version's rupee glitch doesn't work on 3ds).

D

Deleted User

oh. stupid me. me being a mh fan i read "MH" (in the title) as monster hunter... sorry. yeah, they have save editors and ntr, gateshark, and ar3ds

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ