Maq47

Lord of Pyro
Trophies
Website
idont.have.one
XP
Country
United States
There is no way to do it as OP wants to. With AI and supercomputer it would take months to make something that can reverse modern apps at base level.

Reverse Engineering code requires high coding skill, deep understanding of assembler for this platform and experience.
This is not something that you will do as hobby unless you are fan of some project (like Super Mario 64 decompilation project) or they pay you.

I would RE a .plg myself if I could get RetDec to decompile it on my PC. Currently I get an out of memory error with the one for Pokemon Picross. I have 9GB of guaranteed free RAM. Could someone who has at least 32GB (prefer 48GB or 64GB) of RAM post here so I can request them to decompile it for me, and post the resulting plugin.c file? The latest Python is required. RetDec can be found here. I used the 32-bit version. I'll try to use the 64-bit version after posting this. The proper command to decompile is:

Code:
retdec-decompiler.py -a arm -e little -m raw -l c --raw-entry-point 0 --raw-section-vma 0 --no-memory-limit plugin.plg

I have attached the file to this post. Rename to 'plugin.plg'. Post the plugin.c file when done.

Attachments

• plugin.txt
    1.9 MB · Views: 112

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I would RE a .plg myself if I could get RetDec to decompile it on my PC. Currently I get an out of memory error with the one for Pokemon Picross. I have 9GB of guaranteed free RAM. Could someone who has at least 32GB (prefer 48GB or 64GB) of RAM post here so I can request them to decompile it for me, and post the resulting plugin.c file? The latest Python is required. RetDec can be found here. I used the 32-bit version. I'll try to use the 64-bit version after posting this. The proper command to decompile is:

Code:
retdec-decompiler.py -a arm -e little -m raw -l c --raw-entry-point 0 --raw-section-vma 0 --no-memory-limit plugin.plg

I have attached the file to this post. Rename to 'plugin.plg'. Post the plugin.c file when done.
You should start from 64-bit. By using 32-bit you have limited yourself to 4GB of available RAM.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yummy yummy :rofl2: