Hacking Cheat files

DamionSWE

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
im really new at this so sorry if this is a stupid question, anyways im looking for some cheats for the game Final fantasy 4. and i ended upp looking here, but i have no idea on how this works. could someone please give me a explanation on how to do this?
Thank you
smile.gif

baronluigi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
http://cheats.gbatemp.net/

By the way, i have a question relationed with this. I have downloaded the last cheat database from here, for my R4, but when I select a game, the cheat option doesnt appear!

But not only in a one game...in all the games that i have in my R4, included games that had cheats in earlier versions, CHEAT OPTION doestn appear!

I am using 1.18 firmware with patched DS_MENU.DAT file, and i have done everything that files FAQ tells to do.

Anyone could help me?

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
You did read this, right?
QUOTE said:
There is a problem with some flashcards such as the R4DS and all of its clones (M3 Simply, N5DS, ect) which limits the number of cheats that are displayed for games. This means that cheats for games that appear at the end of the cheat file are not displayed, this includes games for The World Ends With You, Yu-Gi-Oh, Trauma Center and others.

You have four options, the first is to get a new flashcard, the second is to delete the games from the cheat file you don't plan to use, the third option is to move the games to the top of the list and the fourth option is to use the CHEAT(UE).DAT file which has all the Japanese cheats removed.

I have updated the first post of the The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread with a link to a R4CCE tutorial by Curley to edit the cheat files.

Before posting about games not having cheats in the forums, please check the GameList.txt file to see if the game really does have cheats.

baronluigi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yea, i readed that after sending you the message
shy.gif

But this is weird, because now, NO GAME shows cheat options, also included games that have shown cheat options before.

And i am sure that the game that i want cheats is in the GAME LIST, i have checked it befores starting with all of this.

EDIT: Ok I downloaded CHEAT UE and now it works...but it is a pitty that it doesnt the cheat that is necessary to work (i am talking about release number 2971, wich doesnt work in R4. Why they create cheat for a game that does not work in the flashcard for is designed? xD)

Well, thanks for all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: that's an apple but same idea