Cheat files

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by DamionSWE, Nov 24, 2008.

1. DamionSWE
    OP

DamionSWE Member

Newcomer
    Nov 24, 2008
    At home ;)
    im really new at this so sorry if this is a stupid question, anyways im looking for some cheats for the game Final fantasy 4. and i ended upp looking here, but i have no idea on how this works. could someone please give me a explanation on how to do this?
    Thank you [​IMG]

2. baronluigi

baronluigi Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 30, 2005
    http://cheats.gbatemp.net/

By the way, i have a question relationed with this. I have downloaded the last cheat database from here, for my R4, but when I select a game, the cheat option doesnt appear!

But not only in a one game...in all the games that i have in my R4, included games that had cheats in earlier versions, CHEAT OPTION doestn appear!

I am using 1.18 firmware with patched DS_MENU.DAT file, and i have done everything that files FAQ tells to do.

Anyone could help me?

3. Maikel Steneker

Maikel Steneker M3 Fanboy

May 16, 2007
    Netherlands
    You did read this, right?

4. baronluigi

Newcomer
    Nov 30, 2005
    Yea, i readed that after sending you the message [​IMG]

But this is weird, because now, NO GAME shows cheat options, also included games that have shown cheat options before.

And i am sure that the game that i want cheats is in the GAME LIST, i have checked it befores starting with all of this.

EDIT: Ok I downloaded CHEAT UE and now it works...but it is a pitty that it doesnt the cheat that is necessary to work (i am talking about release number 2971, wich doesnt work in R4. Why they create cheat for a game that does not work in the flashcard for is designed? xD)

Well, thanks for all.

5. DamionSWE
    OP

DamionSWE Member

Newcomer
    Nov 24, 2008
    At home ;)
  6. baronluigi

Newcomer
    Nov 30, 2005

Dont be lazy and Read HELP TXT wich is included in the file. There you have all the information that you need.

7. DamionSWE
    OP

DamionSWE Member

Newcomer
    Nov 24, 2008
    At home ;)
    sorry about that, i missed the help.txt file. anyways thanks alot [​IMG]

8. baronluigi

Newcomer
    Nov 30, 2005
    Doesnt mind, enjoy and have fun xD