ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, 'm new to edizon and have used very basic cheats where you just turn them off and on. The lucre works by just actvating it but i'm not understanding how the rest below it works. I know how to do a simple memory search for basic things like lives or health if that helps me at all. Could someone kindly give me a walk-through or point me to one? Thanks in advance.
It's to help in the item ID research. Some games have the item ID placed next to the quantity value and the inventory list can be hacked to have any item, any qty but first you need to know the ID so this code help you do research of the ID.

Many game have ID that has gaps where the number is illegal. Just for illustration 1=Apple 2=Orange 3=bad 4=Pie 5..7=bad etc

gauveldt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welp I don't know the exact situation still I would like to propose a solution. How about uploading the cheat code in zip or winrar file and assigned the password to the file like this: Creator: XXX . That way we could have mutiple cheat files with credit to the creators and people don't have to deep dive into other platform for some game codes. ( also you can write the name of the code creator inside the text file, that technique has been passed down since the Game Boy Advance gameshark code was still a thing btw)
I feel ya. I am not a big poster. I don't mingle much. I just like to play games and have been goofing around with codes ever since the Game Genie back in the 80's on the NES. But here's the spot I'm in. Rise makes you update to play the game when online. I play with my friend locally and if I update, I lose my ability to use codes. I have no problem not handing out other peoples work, giving credit to those who do the work, or even donating to their cause. I just wish jerk people didn't do jerk things and make it harder for everyone.

Last edited by gauveldt,

Deleted member 587859

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just want to make one thing very clear:
Its not that the game doesnt have any codes, but the code creators are tired of other
people using/copying their codes and making profit off of it and/or claiming that they made it.
and i would know because i watched one of those creator post his codes and someone else posted the exact same thing but because he didnt mention the creator of the codes, it was implied that he created them.
I completely understand. I am not that kind of person. I've browsed these boards for years just have never had a need to sign-up until recently so it obviously shows me as new. I'm not sure how I could show myself trustworthy to receive the codes.

gunfort

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
just want to make one thing very clear:
Its not that the game doesnt have any codes, but the code creators are tired of other
people using/copying their codes and making profit off of it and/or claiming that they made it.
and i would know because i watched one of those creator post his codes and someone else posted the exact same thing but because he didnt mention the creator of the codes, it was implied that he created them.
ah yes, donny djarum and co. some of them even sell the codes on marketplace apps such as SH*PE* while people like donny djarum took the kind of subscription way like the famous sp**dfl* but instead of making his own codes, he stole it from here

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
ah yes, donny djarum and co. some of them even sell the codes on marketplace apps such as SH*PE* while people like donny djarum took the kind of subscription way like the famous sp**dfl* but instead of making his own codes, he stole it from here
@gunfort ,yes the famous sp**df**,i know him and i tried various cheats for PS Vita from that site and they don't work(they are also inside the database)and if they charge you for cheat codes it's a nice scam.

Fife Dawg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi does anyone have any codes for the first Trails of Cold Steel game, the japanese version, as it now has an english translation?

Jasonclarke1986

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No, don't share the codes outside of that group, but you should be able to access for your own use. I think they're also added to the main cheats file on this thread too
the creators that have said their codes can be added are added to the main cheats file, i dont think there are any active creators that dont agree to their codes being added at the moment, so they should all be added. The benefit of being in the group is like a day 0 access instead of waiting for the file to be updated monthly.

Reactions: ffudnai

MichaelWilliams1234

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hello NeoGranzon how are you doing today can you make codes for labyrinth of Refrain Coven of Dusk for the switch please the multilanguage version I appreciate your time and patience sorry for disturbing you and thank you for your support have a nice day

Title ID: 010058500B3E0000
Labyrinth of Refrain Coven of Dusk

Release Date: September 18, 2018
Genre: Role-Playing Game
Publisher: NIS America
Developer: Nippon Ichi Software
Region: Region Free
Languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian
Platform: Nintendo
Switch

Attachments

• labyrinth-of-refrain-coven-of-dusk-switch-cover-ziperto.jpg
    labyrinth-of-refrain-coven-of-dusk-switch-cover-ziperto.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 36

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello NeoGranzon how are you doing today can you make codes for labyrinth of Refrain Coven of Dusk for the switch please the multilanguage version I appreciate your time and patience sorry for disturbing you and thank you for your support have a nice day

Title ID: 010058500B3E0000
Labyrinth of Refrain Coven of Dusk

Release Date: September 18, 2018
Genre: Role-Playing Game
Publisher: NIS America
Developer: Nippon Ichi Software
Region: Region Free
Languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian
Platform: Nintendo
Switch
@MichaelWilliams1234 then i have the game,first of all it is not multilingual but only in English and Japanese,maybe you have not read what i wrote in my profile and the description in my last video published on my youtube channel, be patient i have many games to finish and projects to do.

Reactions: MichaelWilliams1234

MichaelWilliams1234

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
@MichaelWilliams1234 then i have the game,first of all it is not multilingual but only in English and Japanese,maybe you have not read what i wrote in my profile and the description in my last video published on my youtube channel, be patient i have many games to finish and projects to do.
Sorry i understand

Enviado do meu ONEPLUS A3003 através do Tapatalk

catimarie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! I have a question about the Rune Factory 5 (RF5) cheats. How do we use the slot modifier and quantity cheat? Do I need to manually edit the cheat file and if so, which values would I need to change?

SentFaust

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Request cheats ;)

Game 1: GTA San Andreas Definitive Edition
Cheat: infinite health, ammo, vehicle
Title ID: 010065A014024000
Build ID: D51ECF846DB9AE08
Version: GTA San Andreas Definitive Edition v. 1.0.6

Game 2: Disco Elysium - The Final Cut
Cheat: max attributes, success in chance dialog, no damage to health and morale
Title ID: 01006C5015E84000
Build ID: 22FEBB6E53E35455
Version: last

Thank u in advance

Last edited by SentFaust,

SkullHex2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Binding of Isaac Afterbirth+
TID: 010021C000B6A000
BID: B33A680A4EEAEEDF
Version: 1.4 / 1.5

Disclaimer: The Cheat File only works if you have the Repentance DLC installed!

Code:
[L3 Speed Up]
[Inf. Red Hearts]
[Inf. Soul Hearts]
[Unlock Max Red Hearts]
[Have Eternal Heart]
[Inf. Coins]
[Inf. Bombs]
[Inf. Gold Bombs]
[Inf. Keys]
[Inf. Gold Keys]
[RS →/← Change Item]
[RS →/← Change 1. Trinket]
[RS →/← Change 2. Trinket]
[Set is Pill Flag]
[RS →/← Change Pill]
[Set is Card Flag]
[RS →/← Change Card]
[Attack Damage Normal]
[Attack Damage x10]
[Attack Damage x50]
[Attack Damage x100]
[Attack Damage x250]
[Attack Damage x500]
[Attack Delay Normal]
[Attack Delay Normal Speed+]
[Attack Delay Fast Speed+]
[Attack Delay Super Speed+]
[Attack Delay Mega Speed+]
[Attack Delay Hyper Mega Fast Speed+]
[Attack Range Normal]
[Attack Range Max]
[Shot Speed Normal]
[Shot Speed Max]
[Shot Height Normal]
[Shot Height Max]
[Luck Normal]
[Luck Max]

I also included a List with 800+ Items, Trinkets, Pills and Cards!
This way you can include your favorite Setup!

Credits: crazy_p

Do not repost my Cheats on Cheatslips, any Warez Site or for Profit!
How hard would it be to update this? Version 1.06 came out some time ago
Thank you all the same

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @HiradeGirl, Hi