ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

switcherjoe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
When you make a mistake with ASM the result is game crash if you hack the right location. So a crash is half the way to success as you have found something relevant.

Since the byte order of your code is wrong, what it tells you is those function were never called.

One obstacle to ASM hacking is those code that just sit there and do nothing. Sometimes you can see from the function name that those code are for PC. :)

Many years ago I asked a software engineer to flip a bit of a certain register and he told me he can't, I don't accept that so I looked into the code, what I saw was a horror show, it is impossible to go through the code as a unaided human as the code base had all the previous generations and variants of the product in there! ( bloody cheat on code reuse KPI is what I think it was )
I totally see your point of course, some of the functions are maybe never used, or designed for other platforms, or used only in debug environments. But I am wondering how is it even remotely possible if I patch exactly the same functions with exactly the same changes as in 1.1.5 (e.g. infinite fuel FADD instead of FSUB, a very easy hack), find locations for the same stuff in IDA for 2.1 main.elf, create a 04000000 or 08000000 patches, but 1) don't see ANY effect at all, 2) if I bookmark a cheat and go in the address with the memory editor - I see totally different bytes than the ones I'd expect to see at this offset. Therefore maybe I am doing something wrong with the offsets? But why I am able to reverse engineer the old cheats and see a perfect fit for the old main.elf, with obvious function patching for different unlocking/infinite stuff etc. I am really confused now, as it doesn't make any sense. I also preverse the big endian now, and I found out how to get the main in the nxdump for the updates (which were my mistakes before). But it doesn't seem to affect anything. Unless they totally changed the game functionality and moved ALL of it to different functions, while still preserving the old ones, it just doesn't make sense. Also really weird - in Edizon SE memory editor the screen turns yellow around the memory part, and I can't see more than 3 cheats. Maybe my Edizon SE is somehow screwed now and this is the reason of all these troubles? :) Thanks!

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I totally see your point of course, some of the functions are maybe never used, or designed for other platforms, or used only in debug environments. But I am wondering how is it even remotely possible if I patch exactly the same functions with exactly the same changes as in 1.1.5 (e.g. infinite fuel FADD instead of FSUB, a very easy hack), find locations for the same stuff in IDA for 2.1 main.elf, create a 04000000 or 08000000 patches, but 1) don't see ANY effect at all, 2) if I bookmark a cheat and go in the address with the memory editor - I see totally different bytes than the ones I'd expect to see at this offset. Therefore maybe I am doing something wrong with the offsets? But why I am able to reverse engineer the old cheats and see a perfect fit for the old main.elf, with obvious function patching for different unlocking/infinite stuff etc. I am really confused now, as it doesn't make any sense. I also preverse the big endian now, and I found out how to get the main in the nxdump for the updates (which were my mistakes before). But it doesn't seem to affect anything. Unless they totally changed the game functionality and moved ALL of it to different functions, while still preserving the old ones, it just doesn't make sense. Also really weird - in Edizon SE memory editor the screen turns yellow around the memory part, and I can't see more than 3 cheats. Maybe my Edizon SE is somehow screwed now and this is the reason of all these troubles? :) Thanks!
the color is different on main and don’t work with dark theme. You may have misused 08 try 04. Byte order mistake can happen to anyone

MintxTimes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope it's not too early to request this again, and I'm really sorry if so. (If it is too soon what's a good length of time to wait before requesting again-- for future reference of any requests.)

If there's any cheats for Garden Paws v7, it would be super appreciated. I'm also willing to share my save if it's any helpful.

TID: 01009A000C35C000
BID: 3D55F2417C632948

Inf stamina and health
Time freeze
Money
Free shopping or crafting
Duplicating inventory items

Thanks so much!

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope it's not too early to request this again, and I'm really sorry if so. (If it is too soon what's a good length of time to wait before requesting again-- for future reference of any requests.)

If there's any cheats for Garden Paws v7, it would be super appreciated. I'm also willing to share my save if it's any helpful.

TID: 01009A000C35C000
BID: 3D55F2417C632948

Inf stamina and health
Time freeze
Money
Free shopping or crafting
Duplicating inventory items

Thanks so much!
If you really want the cheat that much you may want to sell the game a bit :)

If you convince a code maker to play the game you will have good chance to get some code

Reactions: Flipgirl

shusai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove 4.2

TID: 010057D0021E8000
BID: AE1C6004C5FE6360

There are some codes for older versions of the game, would be great if someone could find them for this build.

Thanks!

Reactions: LucasMiau

Relinxz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hello

Im new and i got a question
my game's BID and the cheat i downloaded are same
but edizon show "cheats for this game present but title version or region doesn't match! "

any idea on how to fix this?

Thanks

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dead Cells
TID: 0100646009FBE000
BID: DD93187B1B5E0CB5
Version: 1.17.1

Code:
[Moon Jump]
[Inf. Double Jumps]
[(R) Speed Up]
[Inf. Health]
[9999/9999 Health]
[Invisible to Enemies]
[Inf. Arrows]
[Items no Cooldown]
[Abilities Max]
[Speed Up]
[Size Up]
[Max Cells]
[0 Cells]
[Max Money]

Credits: crazy_p, Patjenova, ZiT

Do not repost the Cheats on Cheatslips, any Warez Site or for Profit!
Sadly, there are issues with 2 of the cheats:

[Inf. Health]
[9999/9999 Health]

Seems like when you start a playthru with 0 boss cells aka base normal mode, enemies can still instant-kill you. Even with both cheats active.
Meanwhile, both cheats work perfectly with 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 boss cells active.
So cheats can't be used by new players.

Edit: Ok....... now its working with 0 boss cells. Idk why its so random to make the cheats work X_x anyone else experienced this issue?

uzimakiuchiha

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally getting a PC. When I get some free time from work, and it's up and running, I'll start making and updating codes again guys. I mainly focus on RPGs and other games I like, but it's been so long I'll consider taking requests too

switcherjoe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
the color is different on main and don’t work with dark theme. You may have misused 08 try 04. Byte order mistake can happen to anyone
Just one last question - should the bytes at a certain offset be the same for IDA (main.elf) and in Edizon (main+offset)? If so, then something is very strange with my Edizon setup... Please confirm that they should be exactly the same bytes in Edizon memory editor, which I see in IDA for main.elf offsets.

Relinxz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Means that the TID is correct but not the
BID.
TID and BID is correct

for some reason it shows now MONSTER HUNTER RISE cheats on edizon works but now im stuck at checking download content even though i havent activate any cheats

i tried restarting and such even reinstalling the game...

MintxTimes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you really want the cheat that much you may want to sell the game a bit :)

If you convince a code maker to play the game you will have good chance to get some code
ty for your advice! i'll keep that in mind for future requests. I didn't know that was acceptable etiquette, because I definitely don't want to sound demanding or nagging.

I'm not super desperate though, I only really like to ask twice before moving on. I don’t want to make anyone feel forced or obligated to make cheats. People have their own lives and I respect it. If someone made these cheats, it would be very appreciated, but i'm not expecting or demanding these. If someone can, I'm grateful. If not, that's also absolutely fine too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-