ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

crazy_p

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
cannot excute nothing with atmosphere overlay edizon, i tried to activate with the overlay but dont seem to wokr i also copied to the edizon file and execute with the nro and say the message you showed but dont work neither
Install the Repentance DLC as stated in the Release and try again...

alexj9626

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
Thanks!

Anyways I managed to find item values
For grimoires to level demons: HEAP + 0x030D439853
and for the book that levels up protagonist it's HEAP + 0x030D439852

Please don't get me in trouble haha, I just want to reduce peoples' grinding, I don't copy/paste other peoples' cheats.

Amazing man, thanks! For some reason when i search on Edizon, all the locations i get are for BASE. Reading a litle it seems those wont work for codes. Would you mind telling me your "setup" when you look for those values?

Also, same happens with money and glory, but when changing them on edizon, the values i introduce (9999, 10000, stuff like that) change to something like 159 or so, so im guessing i have to get the correct HEAP location. Any luck with that?

Jeeksoi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Amazing man, thanks! For some reason when i search on Edizon, all the locations i get are for BASE. Reading a litle it seems those wont work for codes. Would you mind telling me your "setup" when you look for those values?

Also, same happens with money and glory, but when changing them on edizon, the values i introduce (9999, 10000, stuff like that) change to something like 159 or so, so im guessing i have to get the correct HEAP location. Any luck with that?
Go to the shop in SMTV, open edizon Search ram for Type: u32 Mode: == Region: Heap Value: Your money amount
When the search is finished go to SMTV and buy or sell something, open edizon, do the same thing above replacing Value with your new money amount.
Keep doing this until you have 2 search results left. Change both of them to the amount of money you want. You can follow the same process for Glory.

Chinjung

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
BE PATIENT! You're not the only one trying to get into the group. They have to look into your posting history first
I used to be in this group But after that, they kicked me, I don't understand, what am I doing wrong or because I just started a membership?

Sakura1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, im doing that with Edizon but i do wonder, when i input lets say 99999 glory it would changFe to something like 159. Dosnt look like hex and Edizon wont let me enter hex values either way. Any idea how to change that? My location for glory for example it is BASE + 0x38F97E1A34

Oh also i found the locations for Gospel and Grimoire, so i got myself 99 of those items. It lets you level up with 1 use and a battle, the drops from the Mitamas.

Gospel (Naho level up): BASE + 0X36F984A452 and Grimoire (Demon level up): BASE + 0X36F984A453

I dont know how to make cheats with them, so would post them here in case somebody else knows.
I found money to be weird inputting 9999 doesnt give you that same amount so I'm guessing it has to do with a hex form of 9999 instead but I'm too lazy to look that up and same finding item seems to be easy but I don't know how to create cheats so rip
what do you mean by Ram search??
Ram search you go on edizon click the ram search button and look up a value for example money you have let say 300. You search up the 300 then go back to game and change the value by spending some money so you end up with for example 250. THEN go back to edizon click search again and input the new value. You should end up with like two strings of code or 3 change the value to however amount you what and done. Simple can be done with items too even with other stuff really simple.
That how far my cheating knowledge goes so...don't ask for a cheat file bc I have no idea how to create those

Reactions: Tidus0203

Chacaldecg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey, im doing that with Edizon but i do wonder, when i input lets say 99999 glory it would changFe to something like 159. Dosnt look like hex and Edizon wont let me enter hex values either way. Any idea how to change that? My location for glory for example it is BASE + 0x38F97E1A34

Oh also i found the locations for Gospel and Grimoire, so i got myself 99 of those items. It lets you level up with 1 use and a battle, the drops from the Mitamas.

Gospel (Naho level up): BASE + 0X36F984A452 and Grimoire (Demon level up): BASE + 0X36F984A453

I dont know how to make cheats with them, so would post them here in case somebody else knows.
this app sucks, it doesn't work almost anything, I've tried several games and it doesn't work, like crysis 2 , 3 and Dying Light don't work, miss sxos.

theeternal92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got a question on how Edizon works. I've found the values for characters stats like HP and Mp. I'm able to edit them but soon as I enter a battle, the stat resets to what it originally was. How do i make the edit stick?
Thanks!

Anyways I managed to find item values
For grimoires to level demons: HEAP + 0x030D439853
and for the book that levels up protagonist it's HEAP + 0x030D439852

Please don't get me in trouble haha, I just want to reduce peoples' grinding, I don't copy/paste other peoples' cheats.
How did you search these values if you don't mind me asking? I'm still trying to wrap my head around on how this all works.

zelda51

Trophies
XP
Country
France
😡😡😡😡 Cheat by Eiffel2018

Attachments

• A33385D4-5DA4-4B00-90C7-6CFE90E40E37.png
    A33385D4-5DA4-4B00-90C7-6CFE90E40E37.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 68

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol