Looking for:

INF Boost
INF Gold "HW" Coins
INF CR "Gears"
Pause Race Time / Low Race Time
Blind Box Result - Common / Rare / Legendary / Super Treasure Hunt

CH Trainer for Reference:
https://www.cheathappens.com/76711-PC-Hot-Wheels-Unleashed-trainer
How are you able to run it? I get a crash with TriPlayer, then when I disable that, I get a popup Error about DMNT not Attached (EdiZon), then I get a EdiZon crash. But then again, my JoyCon is having Drift Issues, and Button Issues.

8bitNoble

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How are you able to run it? I get a crash with TriPlayer, then when I disable that, I get a popup Error about DMNT not Attached (EdiZon), then I get a EdiZon crash. But then again, my JoyCon is having Drift Issues, and Button Issues.
I haven't found any codes for the game, so I'm not aware of any crashes. I've just played it like normal.

luina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Came across an updated source for Diablo 3: Eternal Collection 2.7.1.7~ since most seem to have moved on. Found in a Chinese source with dozens of cheats that are updated regularly. Did my best to translate most of the titles, might have missed a few/did not copy all the cheats because some I wasn't interested in them or their values seemed like extreme overkill.

Diablo 3: Eternal Collection {2.7.1.7~}
TID: 01001B300B9BE000
BID: E5CD0078F196B4ED
Do you have the original Chinese weblink, please? I'm trying to get the code for Kanai's cube so that it won't consume materials.

Jericoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how can I know whats happening in your group?
All time I receive only from here.
I suppose if you click on the link you will be asked to join. Acceptance to group should be automatic. I am thinking by looking at how many people join the group I know how many are actually interested in the code I post.

Reactions: Jericoss

ZER-O

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I suppose if you click on the link you will be asked to join. Acceptance to group should be automatic. I am thinking by looking at how many people join the group I know how many are actually interested in the code I post.
new user accounts will not be able to join your Group (unless they posted 5 times), and i assume many would create a new account to get your codes
this could prevent some users from stealing your code and re-posting it as their own, like the user who posted Diablo II: Resurrected few days ago

https://gbatemp.net/threads/cheat-codes-ams-and-sx-os-add-and-request.520293/post-9615411
your name is still written inside Info! he forgot to delete it

Last edited by ZER-O,
Reactions: TomSwitch

luina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
How I can use it? Tested on latest SX OS (error parsing file), now I'm at atmo, try Edizon (no cheat file), Breeze (error loading file). Thinking its because of hieroglyphs ,delete it, but still nothing. How can I use that artifact of the ancient gods?
P.s.: paths right, cheatfile from cheatslips working,but I dont like it
You need to make sure that your diablo game has the same Title ID and Build ID as the cheat code. You can check it with sxos, by going to cheat menu. From then, it's displayed on the right of the screen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/