I'm not sure what went wrong, but when I try to update cheats updater it would just show a blank screen. Can someone help me with this? Also, I've tried AIO switch updater and it gave me an error as well. It would prompt that I should need to restart my switch. I'm using SX OS
I'm not sure what went wrong, but when I try to update cheats updater it would just show a blank screen. Can someone help me with this? Also, I've tried AIO switch updater and it gave me an error as well. It would prompt that I should need to restart my switch. I'm using SX OS
Maybe they took the Main cheat files un rar format , i chnage them today to zip format . Will try tomorrow if i have the same problem with the cheat updater
I check these sites everyday.still not any cheat codes for shadowverse champions battle.i almost clear this game now by trying to restart each battle again and again
I check these sites everyday.still not any cheat codes for shadowverse champions battle.i almost clear this game now by trying to restart each battle again and again
I am kind of stuck at one battle for a week now, and I can't progress in story because of that, so that is why I need help with cheats so I can continue the story.
I am kind of stuck at one battle for a week now, and I can't progress in story because of that, so that is why I need help with cheats so I can continue the story.
I cleared the game just now.if you can read japanese,you may search tips on some japanese site like gamewith or kamigame.if you can't,you may tell me which battle you are stucked in,maybe i can give some advice
Forget it. I removed the credited KH cheats. Just look for the cheats yourself, since apparently, even if cheats are credited, you still cant share them.
So finally the health and money codes work but how about the Battery code? the various different postings of this code dont work. do you have the correct value for Inf Battery?
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
To celebrate its 25th anniversary, XBOX has launched pre-orders for the XBOX 25th Anniversary Collection. For the occasion, the trailer below was aired.
This...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
After more than a year, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe has gotten a fresh update with a focus on the Switch 2, and it's surprisingly meaty. For those Switch 2 players, they'll...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...
A court has ordered Reddit r/SwitchPirates moderator James Williams (of ArchBox fame) must pay Nintendo $4.5 million in a default judgment for copyright infringement...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...