ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

whey2shredded

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
see if u can find battle rank and give us some advice

ive been trying the game for a couple days now, and my advice if youre trying to find BR is to NOT search for your BR. e.g, if youre BR10, searching for 10 will not get you BR. hint, find BR XP, and you will find BR. it's 2 bytes before BR XP

Reactions: Khalyus

Khalyus

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
ive been trying the game for a couple days now, and my advice if youre trying to find BR is to NOT search for your BR. e.g, if youre BR10, searching for 10 will not get you BR. hint, find BR XP, and you will find BR. it's 2 bytes before BR XP
Thanks for giving an answer! But um a total Noob when It comes to cheat making xD, can u give some more precise directions for a dummy???
I
know battle exp goes from 0 to 500 from something Ive read on the wiki, How do i search values for It?

I was searching on the ram u64 like a tutorial i saw for searching, If u could give directions here too...

Like i Said total Noob ive found money but ITS as far as o got .-.

If u could help i can POST the findings on another thread that got some people waiting for something on this game.

Last edited by Khalyus,

Elrond022

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
On V1.2.1 of Dead Cells cheats aren't working anymore. They're not recognised by Edizon.
Switch is on 8.1.0 with Atmosphere 0.9.1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.