at 0037F478 I believe is the exp addition, not sure how to add a multiplier to a float value.
fadd s8, s1, s0
Hope this can help you. Let me know when you manage to figure it out ^^
Well I did not manage to figure it out yet , I’m still fairly new at all this and I don’t know how to navigate breeze very well yet I can’t even get to that area you had in the SS whenever I go to memory search it shows a “Memory RX CodeStatic” and not the “Memory RW Heap” like yours shows.
Also something I found with your codes, the max mana works for Adol but if I switch to Karja it does not.
Well I did not manage to figure it out yet , I’m still fairly new at all this and I don’t know how to navigate breeze very well yet I can’t even get to that area you had in the SS whenever I go to memory search it shows a “Memory RX CodeStatic” and not the “Memory RW Heap” like yours shows.
Also something I found with your codes, the max mana works for Adol but if I switch to Karja it does not.
I was testing it a while ago I forgot you can just turn off the cheat. I was use to kindren's code with a separate off code.
just a noob mistake. If you use jericoss's moon jump and you want to go down (dpad down + B) it wont allow you unless you deactivate it.
How to use:
-Enable [max hp and OHK], get hit for full hp, Press and HOLD A for OHK. WARNING! affect enemy too! Holding A while getting hit will get you killed!
-Enable [max money], Items and money obtained will be max.
Farm Skill Mastery
-Enable [max hp] ONLY and [max mana], spam skill mastery until 100%
I was testing it a while ago I forgot you can just turn off the cheat. I was use to kindren's code with a separate off code.
just a noob mistake. If you use jericoss's moon jump and you want to go down (dpad down + B) it wont allow you unless you deactivate it.
Thank you so much for the cheats bro, I been searching trying to find exp for 2 days using breeze and Edison and couldn’t find the value at all, would you mind sharing how you found it? Or is it possible for you to make just an XP multiplier instead of max exp? If not that’s okay and still thanks a bunch
im working on sxsg (sonic x shadow generations), i am currently trying to script my codes, so when i get my hands on the update, it will easier. but do also remember its 2 games, not just the main (shadow's new storyline) , but ppl have also been asking about the sonic side too.
the cheats for the sonic game don't work because tomswitch forgot to specify that both games have a different TID.
just create a folder with this tid 01005EA01C0FC001 and put the cheat file with its corresponding bid name
TID 01005EA01C0FC001 for sonic game
TID 01005EA01C0FC000 for shadow game
Request cheats Please :
Romance of the Three Kingdoms 8 Remake
1.0.1 USA
TiD : 0100C2A01A730000
BiD : F57E40EB203A1C91
• Gold/Multp Gold
• Action Point
• Tropp At Battle
• Multple Stat Food/Market/Etc .
nah, I didn't include the infinite HP mod, the game wouldn't be fun if you never got damaged until the end of the story. no skill cd alone according to me has made the game easier even with the most difficult difficulties .
Hello, first of all thank you for the magnificent work you do, having said that! Could someone do tricks for
The Smurfs Dreams 01008E401E6D0000
C124ffd193F533B4
1.0.1
Thanks
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
After more than a year, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe has gotten a fresh update with a focus on the Switch 2, and it's surprisingly meaty. For those Switch 2 players, they'll...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...
A court has ordered Reddit r/SwitchPirates moderator James Williams (of ArchBox fame) must pay Nintendo $4.5 million in a default judgment for copyright infringement...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...