BID: C0E9A1A67C15FFE5
expx5, money and drop rate
thank you šŸ‘

Lassik

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a strange issue and wanted to see if anyone happened to know the cause. I have 3 switches. 1 OLED with mod, 2 V1 unpatched. All running same 16.1.0 with all updates for Breeze, Atmosphere, and Hekate, etc... everything is up to date.

I have Super Mario Bros Wonder installed on all 3 with the same exact cheat downloaded directly from GitHub. It's Tom's V3 file.

My OLED and one of my unpatched V1's load the cheats perfectly fine.

One of my V1's for some reason even though the file is exactly the same as the others and I have double-checked that it's all there, it only shows 3 cheats when I load up Breeze. It only shows Coin, Moonjump, and Off Enable.

It's so weird. I can't figure out why this one switch only shows 3 codes available even though the file has them all. Is there some config somewhere that maybe I need to delete and re-install or something? I have gone through Breeze and downloaded updates directly through Breeze and this didn't fix it.

henr19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! Could some kind cheat maker please make an Infinite Movement/Actions code for Disgaea 5 Complete? 01005700031AE000 USA version. For either Base build (v1.0) or build v1.05. Thanks!

Lassik

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a strange issue and wanted to see if anyone happened to know the cause. I have 3 switches. 1 OLED with mod, 2 V1 unpatched. All running same 16.1.0 with all updates for Breeze, Atmosphere, and Hekate, etc... everything is up to date.

I have Super Mario Bros Wonder installed on all 3 with the same exact cheat downloaded directly from GitHub. It's Tom's V3 file.

My OLED and one of my unpatched V1's load the cheats perfectly fine.

One of my V1's for some reason even though the file is exactly the same as the others and I have double-checked that it's all there, it only shows 3 cheats when I load up Breeze. It only shows Coin, Moonjump, and Off Enable.

It's so weird. I can't figure out why this one switch only shows 3 codes available even though the file has them all. Is there some config somewhere that maybe I need to delete and re-install or something? I have gone through Breeze and downloaded updates directly through Breeze and this didn't fix it.
Never mind. I fixed it. I guess somehow only the 3 codes got pulled in to Breeze and no matter what i did it would not overwrite them. So I was able to manually do it.

I just navigated to "switch>breeze>cheats>010015100B514000>CD6E42AEE7934F4D.txt" where i noticed the only codes that were being pulled in were those 3 codes for Coin, Moonjump, and Off Enable. I just copied the contents of the V3 txt file and pasted it directly in to this file, saved it, and when I loaded it back up, all the codes were now there. I have no clue why it wasn't pulling in all the codes in the first place.

Either way, it's good now.

Reactions: matias3ds

Deadqool

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Never mind. I fixed it. I guess somehow only the 3 codes got pulled in to Breeze and no matter what i did it would not overwrite them. So I was able to manually do it.
Had the same thing. Are you adding the text file with tinfoil? That was the problem for me.

I use DBI now, so far no problem

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

Lassik

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Had the same thing. Are you adding the text file with tinfoil? That was the problem for me.

I use DBI now, so far no problem
TInfoil is installed only because I used to use it a long time ago but i haven't used it in a long time. I use DBI. To add the file though I actually use the USB File Transfer tool in the hbmenu. Just in case, I also tried to boot back out to the bootloader and use the UMS tool thinking that something may just need to load up properly when I booted back in to the CFW. Neither way worked.

I always seem to have weird issues on this particular switch though. I don't know what it is. I may just end up wiping everything and loading everything back from scratch. It's my son's Switch and he doesn't even play it often.

Reactions: Deadqool

binaryinfections

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I just navigated to "switch>breeze>cheats>010015100B514000>CD6E42AEE7934F4D.txt" where i noticed the only codes that were being pulled in were those 3 codes for Coin, Moonjump, and Off Enable. I just copied the contents of the V3 txt file and pasted it directly in to this file, saved it, and when I loaded it back up, all the codes were now there. I have no clue why it wasn't pulling in all the codes in the first place.

Either way, it's good now.
where is said txt file? I want cheats for Mario wonder lol I have everything except the last special stage "badge marathon"

Audamat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Requesting cheats for

Donā€™t starve together
Title ID : 010090100E334000
BID : 3EB59F26B1D4B36A

Display enemy hp bar
Grid like placement (if possible)

Thanks in advance

NeoGranzon

ć‚·ćƒ„ć‚¦ ć€Œć‚°ćƒ©ćƒ“ćƒˆćƒ­ćƒ³ć‚«ćƒŽćƒ³ ē™ŗ射!怍
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Raiden IVƗMIKADO remix 1.0.3
TID: 0100ECA01410C000
BID: B8AC4BB57D8F923A

[1P Inf.Lives]
[1P Inf.Bombs]
[1P Invincibility]
[1P Always 99 Medals Collected]
[1P Max Weapon only 1 Powerup]
[1P Max A,M,H Missile only 1 Powerup]
[2P Inf.Lives]
[2P Inf.Bombs]
[2P Invicibility]
[2P Always 99 Medals Collected]
[2P Max Weapon only 1 Powerup]
[2P Max A,M,H Missile only 1 Powerup]

Original Code by 惍ć‚Ŗā€¢ć‚°ćƒ©ćƒ³ć‚¾ćƒ³

Attachments

• B8AC4BB57D8F923A.txt
    839 bytes · Views: 21

Lassik

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
where is said txt file? I want cheats for Mario wonder lol I have everything except the last special stage "badge marathon"
Tom hosts all his cheats on his GitHub.
https://github.com/tomvita/MyNXCheats/

He also has threads on here for his cheats.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/super-m...010015100b514000-bid-cd6e42aee7934f4d.641236/

You can even find his cheats in this thread we're in now. You just have to look back for his posts. I know scrolling back through this thread looking for something is a pain in the ass though.

If you want the direct link to the text file on GitHub, here it is.
https://github.com/tomvita/MyNXChea.../cheats/010015100B514000/CD6E42AEE7934F4D.txt

Reactions: BigOnYa and saulob

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: