ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

Aratnah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Are there Cheats for Akibas Trip: Hellbound and Debriefed?
TID: 01009E8012976000 BID: 16195E8854BB074C

and this game Akiba's Trip Undead & Undressed Director's Cut
TID: 0100D74019A0E000 BID:4BEBA4902A75CAC0

MiguelSD

Trophies
XP
Country
I need help with Paper Mario TTYD. I download some cheats from cheat slips created by Tomvita and I used the max stats cheat test code, which gave me 999 on all stats, including badges. Now I cant enter any random battle, the game freezes when the curtains go down and it gets stuck while still hearing battle background music. Im on chapter 4 and Im just going around hoping to solve the matter. Does anyone have a edizon os JSK save file at the begining of chapter 4 or does anyone know how to solve the matter? Tnkx.

kindren

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Money, speed movement, max ingredient, max ammo, max stamina are working. Unlimited oxigen and weight aren't.. no idea why. Thank you for helping us.
Unlimited oxygen is working for me. Speed movement and weight are not working for me since the previous update. I not sure how to fix them. If you have any clue or suggestions maybe you can help me.

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need help with Paper Mario TTYD. I download some cheats from cheat slips created by Tomvita and I used the max stats cheat test code, which gave me 999 on all stats, including badges. Now I cant enter any random battle, the game freezes when the curtains go down and it gets stuck while still hearing battle background music. Im on chapter 4 and Im just going around hoping to solve the matter. Does anyone have a edizon os JSK save file at the begining of chapter 4 or does anyone know how to solve the matter? Tnkx.
You got conned. You can't trust anything from cheatslips. Anybody can upload anything there and they can't be held responsible for anything there cause once they post it is out of their hands even if they have remorse and want to repent.

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
this is why you should backup saves before trying out these cheat codes, especially on games that only have one save slot.

try the below thread.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/new-switch-save-site-with-modified-saves-and-100-completed-saves.508661/

Xalace

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Codes updated for GBA NSO 1.8.0 Zelda minish cap and 2 custom titles bomberman tournament and lufia ruins of lore

Request codes addon for

NSO - GBA

Legend of Zelda link to the past
Metroid Fusion
Metroid Zero Mission
Golden Sun
Golden Sun The Lost Ark
Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga
Kirby The Amazing Mirror

Version: 1.8.0
Title ID: 010012F07576000
BID: 909A2DC81B3752F7