ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

LordIgnis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeap I'm using it with Sxos I didn't know they don't work with Sxos
thats just the only explanation I can think of, I was using sxos for a while when chocobos mystery dungeon came out and I couldnt get the cheats to work on sxos, and as soon as I loaded them with edizon instead on atmosphere they all started working. ive seen it mentioned in a few various places on these and other forums that sxos hasnt updated anything in so long and their cheat applet doesnt support a bunch of formats that atmosphere cheats can, something along those lines, and thats why most cheats dont work well with sxos.

Reactions: matias3ds

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
thats just the only explanation I can think of, I was using sxos for a while when chocobos mystery dungeon came out and I couldnt get the cheats to work on sxos, and as soon as I loaded them with edizon instead on atmosphere they all started working. ive seen it mentioned in a few various places on these and other forums that sxos hasnt updated anything in so long and their cheat applet doesnt support a bunch of formats that atmosphere cheats can, something along those lines, and thats why most cheats dont work well with sxos.
So far the only cheat that doesn't work for me is this one all the other cheats works just fine

LordIgnis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
has no way

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------
You are going to need to format your save file from the settings.
1)Use Checkpoint make a backup of your main save file
2)Format the save file in game from the options menu
3)Select the language for the new save file when you load the game. (dont bother playing anything this is why you made a backup)
4)Make another backup in Checkpoint with the save game with the changed language
5)Open up your sdcard on your computer, go into the backup save folder of your main game in your checkpoint folder and copy the GAME00.BIN from that save, into the backup with the new language
6)Alternatively move the SYSTEM.BIN from the formatted save file backup into your main save file folder (SYSTEM.BIN contains the language settings for the game)
7)Restore whichever backup to your game with Checkpoint that contains your main save file and the new SYSTEM.BIN from the formatted save with the changed language.
8)profit.

NooBziN

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
2)Format the save file in game from the options menu
3)Select the language for the new save file when you load the game. (dont bother playing anything this is why you made a backup)
4)Make another backup in Checkpoint with the save game with the changed language
5)Open up your sdcard on your computer, go into the backup save folder of your main game in your checkpoint folder and copy the GAME00.BIN from that save, into the backup with the new language
6)Alternatively move the SYSTEM.BIN from the formatted save file backup into your main save file folder (SYSTEM.BIN contains the language settings for the game)
7)Restore whichever backup to your game with Checkpoint that contains your main save file and the new SYSTEM.BIN from the formatted save with the changed language.
8)profit.
This method is 100% already tested?

LordIgnis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok

2)DELETE THE SAVE GAME DATA FROM YOUR SWITCH'S DATA MANAGEMENT SETTINGS, formatting the save from within game (TESTED) does not bring up the language options again.
8)profit. 100% tested and working method

NooBziN

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
2)DELETE THE SAVE GAME DATA FROM YOUR SWITCH'S DATA MANAGEMENT SETTINGS, formatting the save from within game (TESTED) does not bring up the language options again.
I already sent Save to you, I'm waiting.

LordIgnis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I already sent Save to you, I'm waiting.
I'm not doing it for you, I gave you the instructions to do it yourself lol

it works for some other games, so not sure about this one
definitely not this one

Reactions: crazy_p

RealBearTears

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

I have used your SAO save with EU SAO game. I have made a backup of my save with Checkpoint and after that change GAME00.BIN with yours. SYSTEM.BIN not changed. After I have made a cheat directory with EU code numbers of SAO game and a txt file with codes in this forum. SX OS cheat, when I run the game, ask me to update the txt file with EU code name of the txt file (create another txt file) and now they works fine for me (only max money as for USA version).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality