ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

Kyrara

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I think it's you environment, you may have too many sysmodules. I can tell you tesla will not work with edizon applet (any version) on HOS11. (I notice that just tesla will do, others may need more than one to cause problem, you can always cause problem by loading more sysmodules on any version of HOS, there is a more severe memory limitation on HOS11)
I have only sys-clk on it With is On but thats all.
I can use any Cheat with tesla if im Running MHRise but its Only the Edizon Homebrew that dont start if i have MHRise running.
And its only with MHRise all other are no problems to upen the Homebrew and search for Cheats.

Im Running Pure Atmosphere v0.18.1 with Tesla + sys-clk

kissme822

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
[QUOTE =“ Gamerjin,post:9419820,member:391692”]我没有与他们的帐户,所以只要我得到认可,我就不在乎谁重新发布这些代码...。

这应该只显示一次,而不是两次。...[/ QUOTE]

非常感谢您的回复。再次感谢您编写的代码!

guts121212

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Request

Monster Hunter Rise v1.1.1
TID: 0100559011740000
BID: 6CDEC176EA1D12C5

[invincible Cat&Dog ON]
04000000 0506AD00 D65F03C0

This code the graphic of some attacks such as beams disappears
Can make the graphic visible?

Thanks in advance

Last edited by guts121212,
Reactions: xtatu

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have only sys-clk on it With is On but thats all.
I can use any Cheat with tesla if im Running MHRise but its Only the Edizon Homebrew that dont start if i have MHRise running.
And its only with MHRise all other are no problems to upen the Homebrew and search for Cheats.

Im Running Pure Atmosphere v0.18.1 with Tesla + sys-clk
Any directory that has a exefs.nsp in it is a sysmodule, if it does not have a toolbox.json file it don't show up on hekate toolbox.

DragoOon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
i have very strange issue

i have siwtch lite and when i tried to play MH Rise 1.1.1 it keep crashing once i play the game

i deleted it many times but it keep the same issue occured, but when i install the V0 i can play

any suggestions? thank you

Gamerjin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have very strange issue

i have siwtch lite and when i tried to play MH Rise 1.1.1 it keep crashing once i play the game

i deleted it many times but it keep the same issue occured, but when i install the V0 i can play

any suggestions? thank you
Make sure that the update is patched with ignore firmware requirement if your firmware is under 11.0.1.

D

Deleted User

Well first when all this drama started i thought why do they only stole cheats from this threath and not 91wii as well ?
I mean they have cheat codes that hasn't been posted here also .
And know that i see this , i mean is weird theat the cheats are posted with video tutorial from Zit as well , on the other part i think there hasnt been any new posts from him on 91wii .
So i dont know if its really him or if cheatslips is publishing stoling codes again .

the codes that we share here is spread in Discord servers for Switch emulators and in 91wii site, i know this because i renamed the cheats with special characters like instead of using the word infinite, you cant control where your cheats are shared, not even with a password protected zip file because there will always be a black sheep breaking your rules

you don't see cheats from 91wii because they hide the cheats even from members and new registered members
recently if you go there you can view any game cheats Except for Monster Hunter Raise they hide it from any member with less then 20 reputation points, that post was open to public with 1.1.1 for a day then closed

i spent few days in this Topic and im already not motivated to Discus anything Anymore because of the Toxic people who just care for their own Benefits

Last edited by ,
Reactions: matias3ds

Deobulakenyo

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
It is really difficult to control the spread of the cheat codes outside of gbatemp because it only requires one stoopid member to showoff and it will spread like wildfire.

I am not a game cheat coder so i will not presume to understand and feel what coders feel when their cheats are "stolen".

I use cheats for my own personal benefits and I thank the coders for making them

I guess it is like staging a concert and the coders are the musicians and their great music are listened to by those outside of the arena as well.

I just hope the musicians won't stop making great music :(

Reactions: Tonexi
D

Deleted User

It is really difficult to control the spread of the cheat codes outside of gbatemp because it only requires one stoopid member to showoff and it will spread like wildfire.

I am not a game cheat coder so i will not presume to understand and feel what coders feel when their cheats are "stolen".

I use cheats for my own personal benefits and I thank the coders for making them

I guess it is like staging a concert and the coders are the musicians and their great music are listened to by those outside of the arena as well.

I just hope the musicians won't stop making great music :(
i was looking to find out why nobody shares cheats here beside xtatu and TomSwitch for the past weeks and went back a few pages and found the Drama about Zit

same old drama every few months, nothing changed, this got worse after cheatslips renamed their website and went for Profiting off GBAtemp cheats with generated Ad's and stealing cheats from here and sticking their website name inside the text files without giving credits to original code finder

this cheat:

[credits: ZiT]
Monster Hunter Raise Demo
Title Id: 010093A01305C000
Build Id: d95baaadde3908ef

[Walk in the air] (hold ZR+B)
580F0000 0CD79580
580F1000 00000028
580F1000 000000D0
580F1000 00000248
780F0000 00000050
640F0000 00000000 00000002

[Mini Jump MOD (Hold ZL)]
580F0000 0CD79580
580F1000 00000028
580F1000 000000D0
780F0000 00000570
640F0000 00000000 00000009

nobody bother to update it because no one cares

if someone made it for 1.1.1
you will find it in every gaming forum

someone with serious Autism problems is spamming the forum with moon jump cheat Videos for monster hunter rise, he is using the demo and pretends he made the cheat for 1.1.1 and the Admins Delete his posts, he has been doing it for a week now, Autism is a serious Illness, he needs Help

i personally do not care where the cheats get shared because we are talking about a pirated game on a hacked console and discussing cheats for it, hiding cheats is like asking people not pirate games when 90% in this forum is doing it

Last edited by ,

Deobulakenyo

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
i was looking to find out why nobody shares cheats here beside xtatu and TomSwitch for the past weeks and went back a few pages and found the Drama about Zit

same old drama every few months, nothing changed, this got worse after cheatslips renamed their website and went for Profiting off GBAtemp cheats with generated Ad's and stealing cheats from here and sticking their website name inside the text files without giving credits to original code finder

this cheat:

[credits: ZiT]
Monster Hunter Raise Demo
Title Id: 010093A01305C000
Build Id: d95baaadde3908ef

[Walk in the air] (hold ZR+B)
580F0000 0CD79580
580F1000 00000028
580F1000 000000D0
580F1000 00000248
780F0000 00000050
640F0000 00000000 00000002

[Mini Jump MOD (Hold ZL)]
580F0000 0CD79580
580F1000 00000028
580F1000 000000D0
780F0000 00000570
640F0000 00000000 00000009

nobody bother to update it because no one cares

if someone made it for 1.1.1
you will find it in every gaming forum

someone with serious Autism problems is spamming the forum with moon jump cheat Videos for monster hunter rise, he is using the demo and pretends he made the cheat for 1.1.1 and the Admins Delete his posts, he has been doing it for a week now, Autism is a serious Illness, he needs Help

It has been going for quite a while. many i consider "legends" coders have stopped sharing their cheats here.

we can't blame them.

all we can hope for is that others who do not mind what is happening in the scene will continue to share theirs.

Reactions: Tonexi
D

Deleted User

It has been going for quite a while. many i consider "legends" coders have stopped sharing their cheats here.

we can't blame them.

all we can hope for is that others who do not mind what is happening in the scene will continue to share theirs.
i have been here since 2009 and have 2 accounts (my other account is before that year) and was very active in Wii community, it was so toxic i stop sharing and left the website, its coming back again all of the drama

Last edited by ,

Ultimos54

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
yeah I've been here for a while and for two of the biggest forums aswell. But these flare ups need a fix, I've known a few good coders that just insist on not helping/creating codes anymore, its pretty sad tbh. I always thank the coders/creators for games.I would help but my hex editing skills aren't good and I have no idea on how to create codes :(

habla2k

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
show me a screenshot of the text inside your cheat file
and show me your TID and BID
screenshot it from tesla or write it down

ill tell you why it isnt showing

you probably have text without [] inside the txt file or using the wrong codes
Yes i figured it out. I used the zip File from your other Thread about MHR and at the end of the cheat TXT there is this text:
-[Cheat Discussion in Topic Bellow]

-[https://gbatemp.net/threads/monster-hunter-rise-cheats-gear-builds-discussion.585750/]

-[Missing Cheats List]
-[Talisman Charms Always With 3-2-1 Slot]
-[Moon Jump] Hold B+RZ to Fly
-[Game Speed] Double Walking speed
-[Super Jump Hold L3 to jump High]
-[Infinite Rapid Fire for Heavy CrossBow]
-[Instant Heavy CrossBow Special Bullets Recovery]
-[Great Sword Instant Charge & Recharge]
-[Long Sword Auto Fill Charge]
-[Long Sword Max Red Charge]
-[Bow Max Charge]
-[Heavy Crossbow instant Ammo Recovery]
so i deleted that but it still wouldn't show. then i took the codes out of your first post in the other thread (copy&paste) and replaced all of the infinity signs with "Inf" and now they do show up in my Edizon and in my overlay.

Just to let you know. It has nothing to do with tools, just your cheat file in the ZIP contains stuff that make them not show up properly.

Last edited by habla2k,
D

Deleted User

Yes i figured it out. I used the zip File from your other Thread about MHR and at the end of the cheat TXT there is this text:

so i deleted that but it still wouldn't show. then i took the codes out of your first post in the other thread (copy&paste) and replaced all of the infinity signs with "Inf" and now they do show up in my Edizon and in my overlay.

Just to let you know. It has nothing to do with tools, just your cheat file in the ZIP contains stuff that make them not show up properly.
WIN_20210329_10_28_42_Pro.jpg

used the cheat file attached in my post with all the added text i left under the cheats!
if you have any word in the text file that isn't inside a box [ ] or has a dash before the box -[ ]
the cheats will not display in tesla

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted User

yes, maybe it wasn't the symbol and maybe it was enough to copy&paste the codes from your post instead of using the TXT in your ZIP, i just said what i did to make them work.

you are using an old Tesla overlay

the cheat file with everything i wrote in it is used by more then 1000 players, your switch isn't setup properly
you did not read the info in my own MHR topic under the cheats

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/EEuc0set57Y?si=FD5Xw_pXLu1yXGgG