I'm requesting cheats for Lair Land Story Remake
TID=0100E37010154000
BID=F62C5D6B22A2E148
[miracle (MP) max]
[money (EVE) does not decrease]
[tired 0]
[Course / work experience 10 times]
[maintenance speed 8x]
[10x increase in learning / work / contribution attributes]
[no reduction in the number of actions per month]
[rapid completion of research projects]
[quick completion of customized clothes]
thanks.
TID=0100E37010154000
BID=F62C5D6B22A2E148
[miracle (MP) max]
[money (EVE) does not decrease]
[tired 0]
[Course / work experience 10 times]
[maintenance speed 8x]
[10x increase in learning / work / contribution attributes]
[no reduction in the number of actions per month]
[rapid completion of research projects]
[quick completion of customized clothes]
thanks.
Gotta Protectors: Cart of DarknessRequest for: Gotta Protectors: Cart of Darkness
TID: 01007570160E2000
BID: CE5D6E8257D33186
Version: v1.0
any cheats.
Thanks!
TID: 01007570160E2000
BID: CE5D6E8257D33186
[1M coins from battle]
04000000 003B3DE4 52884808
04000000 003B3DE8 72A001E8
Attachments
thank you very much!Gotta Protectors: Cart of Darkness
TID: 01007570160E2000
BID: CE5D6E8257D33186
[1M coins from battle]
04000000 003B3DE4 52884808
04000000 003B3DE8 72A001E8
if you can, player invincible?
thankyou!
No, I can't as the game is already deleted.thank you very much!
if you can, player invincible?
thankyou!
That's unfortunate.No, I can't as the game is already deleted.
Hello, I would like the following codes for the following game:
Yoshi's Crafted World
Title ID: 01006000040C2000
Build: 44AE9FD12897C702
1 Coin Worth 999
Moon Jump
Stop Timer (Boss Challenges and Poochy Pup Levels)
Never Lose Hearts (I know there is an Invincible code already. This code is to ensure 100% level completion, especially during the Go-Go Yoshi segments*)
*Note: The Go-Go Yoshi segment during the final boss stage Kamek Kerfluffle is the most frustrating. If an Infinite Hearts code could be made specifically for this, it would be great.
Attached is a save file with most of everything unlocked.
Thanks in advance!
Yoshi's Crafted World
Title ID: 01006000040C2000
Build: 44AE9FD12897C702
1 Coin Worth 999
Moon Jump
Stop Timer (Boss Challenges and Poochy Pup Levels)
Never Lose Hearts (I know there is an Invincible code already. This code is to ensure 100% level completion, especially during the Go-Go Yoshi segments*)
*Note: The Go-Go Yoshi segment during the final boss stage Kamek Kerfluffle is the most frustrating. If an Infinite Hearts code could be made specifically for this, it would be great.
Attached is a save file with most of everything unlocked.
Thanks in advance!
Attachments
Request MLB The Show 22
Title id : 0100876015D74000
Build id : BB6C587661E9EEFF
Infinite/high stats for Road to the Show
Title id : 0100876015D74000
Build id : BB6C587661E9EEFF
Infinite/high stats for Road to the Show
Request for binding of Isaac repentance 1.7 USA, cheats have not been updated.
Last edited by plshelp147,
Mr. Shifty v1.0.1 or v1.0.3 Cheat Request;
Been looking along time and can't seem to find any cheats for this game.I tried using edizon se to find cheats but it always freezes.just looking for unlimited shifts and energy if anyone can help me. thanks
Been looking along time and can't seem to find any cheats for this game.I tried using edizon se to find cheats but it always freezes.just looking for unlimited shifts and energy if anyone can help me. thanks
Hello, I don't know if it's the good topic (as there is only request for Switch game.)
but I would like someone to modify theses CWcheat codes for Shining Blade on PSP and make them multiply by 0,5:
_C0 獲得EXPn倍
_L 0x200734B8 0x0E200448
_L 0x20001120 0x8E060004
_L 0x20001124 0x03E00008
_L 0x20001128 0x00063nnn
nnn
040 2倍
080 4倍
0C0 8倍
100 16倍
_C0 獲得GOLDn倍
_L 0x200734C4 0x0E20044C
_L 0x20001130 0x8E05000C
_L 0x20001134 0x03E00008
_L 0x20001138 0x00073nnn
nnn
840 2倍
880 4倍
8C0 8倍
900 16倍
_C0 獲得SOULn倍
_L 0x200734CC 0x0E200450
_L 0x20001140 0x8E060010
_L 0x20001144 0x03E00008
_L 0x20001148 0x00052nnn
nnn
840 2倍
880 4倍
8C0 8倍
900 16倍
problem resolved, the solution was:
842 for the Gold and the Soul and 042 for the EXP
but I would like someone to modify theses CWcheat codes for Shining Blade on PSP and make them multiply by 0,5:
_C0 獲得EXPn倍
_L 0x200734B8 0x0E200448
_L 0x20001120 0x8E060004
_L 0x20001124 0x03E00008
_L 0x20001128 0x00063nnn
nnn
040 2倍
080 4倍
0C0 8倍
100 16倍
_C0 獲得GOLDn倍
_L 0x200734C4 0x0E20044C
_L 0x20001130 0x8E05000C
_L 0x20001134 0x03E00008
_L 0x20001138 0x00073nnn
nnn
840 2倍
880 4倍
8C0 8倍
900 16倍
_C0 獲得SOULn倍
_L 0x200734CC 0x0E200450
_L 0x20001140 0x8E060010
_L 0x20001144 0x03E00008
_L 0x20001148 0x00052nnn
nnn
840 2倍
880 4倍
8C0 8倍
900 16倍
problem resolved, the solution was:
842 for the Gold and the Soul and 042 for the EXP
Last edited by chevkraken,
- Joined
- Jun 5, 2020
- Messages
- 989
- Reaction score
- 1,070
- Trophies
- 3
- Age
- 35
- Website
- heylink.me
- XP
- 3,205
- Country

Request for cheat codes for Senran Kagura Peach Ball.
PID: 0100D1800D902000
BID: 7F8AF4380449F13D
I'm mostly interested on in-game currency cheats.
PID: 0100D1800D902000
BID: 7F8AF4380449F13D
I'm mostly interested on in-game currency cheats.
Hello, I would like the following codes for the following game:
Yoshi's Crafted World
Title ID: 01006000040C2000
Build: 44AE9FD12897C702
1 Coin Worth 999
Moon Jump
Stop Timer (Boss Challenges and Poochy Pup Levels)
Never Lose Hearts (I know there is an Invincible code already. This code is to ensure 100% level completion, especially during the Go-Go Yoshi segments*)
*Note: The Go-Go Yoshi segment during the final boss stage Kamek Kerfluffle is the most frustrating. If an Infinite Hearts code could be made specifically for this, it would be great.
Attached is a save file with most of everything unlocked.
Thanks in advance!
Any luck???
- Joined
- Jul 27, 2019
- Messages
- 40
- Reaction score
- 19
- Trophies
- 0
- Age
- 36
- Location
- New England
- XP
- 901
- Country

Here's my request:
Pokken Tournament DX
Title ID: 0100B3F000BE2000
Build ID: 49690BA2EFDCD7A7
Ver. 1.3.3.130531
[All Pokemon Max Level]
[All Costumes]
[All Titles]
[01] Player Inf HP
[02] Player Inf Super
[03] CPU 1 Hit Kill
[04] CPU No Super
I can't seem to get any cheats from ChestSlips to show up.
Pokken Tournament DX
Title ID: 0100B3F000BE2000
Build ID: 49690BA2EFDCD7A7
Ver. 1.3.3.130531
[All Pokemon Max Level]
[All Costumes]
[All Titles]
[01] Player Inf HP
[02] Player Inf Super
[03] CPU 1 Hit Kill
[04] CPU No Super
I can't seem to get any cheats from ChestSlips to show up.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 664
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 301
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 249













