Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download

Avoid creating cheat Request Topic​

Request cheats are made in :​

cheat-codes-ams-and-sx-os-add-and-request-general​


This group provides cheat code authors to post works, share experience, learn and exchange

This group also provides cracking game players to get the latest and most complete cheats, and assist in testing

Since GBATemp is the most famous place in the industry, we hope to improve the content quality of this group

The main contents of this group include:
1. Publish personal originals.
2. Improve the quality of secondary creation (including version updates, repairs, and enhancements)
3. Request to create game cheats
4. Tutorial sharing on developing game cheat codes

For technical exchanges, sharing the code of others must attach the URL of the webpage published by the original author (do not copy the complete code)

Although the content of this group is very precious, it is provided for free, and it is not allowed to reprint it to commercial places or paid membership websites for profit.
Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download
Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download

Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

  • Thread starter Thread starter matias3ds
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 302,068
  • Replies Replies 3,343
  • Likes Likes 85
I'm willing to pay for code creation for 3 different games. I don't have PC tools, I tried to make them using breeze, but I'm just out of my league here, I think I need ASM for these. I'm trying to make an "all items aquired Max rarity" cheat for the latest version of the US Disgaea 4, 5, and 6. If anyone has said codes, or an item rarity Modifier, I will pay. For their creation or just if you already have them offhand. DM me if you're interested and I can verify their use (or you're a reputable coder, I know most of you on here)

I'll pay PER game or we can negotiate. I'm willing to shell out $15 per though. Priority being Disgaea 5, 6, then 4.

If anyone is interested thanks, If not, nbd, I had trouble even when I had the PC tools and never finished the codes for these games.
 
Best I could do.. all credit to @patjenova for orig code

[Coin Multiplier x4]
[Coin Multiplier (off)]
[Coins Don't Decrease]
[Coins Don't Decrease (off)]
[Orb Don't Decrease]
[Orb Don't Decrease (off)]
[Inf Items]
[Inf Items (off)]
[Inf Dungeonkeys]
[Inf Dungeonkeys (off)]
[NORMAL RUN SPEED]
[1.25X RUN SPEED]
[1.5X RUN SPEED]
[1.75X RUN SPEED]
[2X RUN SPEED]
[NORMAL SPEED GAME]
[1.25X SPEED GAME]
[1.5X SPEED GAME]
[1.75X SPEED GAME]
[2X SPEED GAME]
[5X SPEED GAME]
[10X SPEED GAME]
[1P INVINCIBLE L PAD ON R PAD OFF]

thank you but [1P INVINCIBLE L PAD ON R PAD OFF] doesn't work or where I don't know how to activate it...... can we have inf stamina (on/off)
 
Last edited by lolo69000,
  • Like
Reactions: BigOnYa
cheat request for

Cult of the Lamb 1.1.0.1

Title Id: 01002E7016C46000
Build Id: 256BA72170C0FD42​

 
Any cheats for THEATRHYTHM FINAL BAR LINE DEMO Version

Title ID: 01004C5018BC4000

Requested:
Infinite HP
High Damage
Always Rainbow Critical
Enable autoplay in normal session?
Unlock all CollectaCards
Unlock all Feats
 
Requesting updated codes for
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 update 25

TID: 010078D000F88000
BID: 4D72B9DFB2BED591

Tia
 
  • Like
Reactions: uRemmansSrtu
Any cheats for THEATRHYTHM FINAL BAR LINE DEMO Version

Title ID: 01004C5018BC4000

Requested:
Infinite HP
High Damage
Always Rainbow Critical
Enable autoplay in normal session?
Unlock all CollectaCards
Unlock all Feats
 
Hi, can anyone make an update to cheats for

Blaster Master Zero 2
Ver. 1.6.1
TID: 01005AA00D676000
BID: A3F6129A8632B959

Only found Ver. 1.5.2 but now is useless on this new version, any help will be appreciated
 
  • Like
Reactions: firebrand1112
Anybody got codes compatible with version 1.0.5 of Disgaea 6(USA) on switch? I downloaded some already but I can't seem to find a text file that works. It tells me "Cheats found but version/region don't match".
 
i asked it on the other tread before, but:

are there any cheats for: Nelke and the Legendary Alchemists: Ateliers of the New World v.1.0.3 ?

TID: 01006ED00BC76000
BID: DBD272113FD196D5
 
[Cheat Request]
Story of Seasons A Wonderful Life (JP) v1.0.1
TID:0100936018EB4000
BID:ECF483EF8F957D50

[Requested Cheat]
Unlock All Clothing
 
Cheat Request

Sea of Stars [Demo]
TID: 010036F0182C4000
BID: ADDDB405A7FB3E32

Easy leveling
 
Any cheats for THEATRHYTHM FINAL BAR LINE DEMO Version

Title ID: 01004C5018BC4000

Requested:
Infinite HP
High Damage
Always Rainbow Critical
Enable autoplay in normal session?
Unlock all CollectaCards
Unlock all Feats

Made 2 working ones for myself for the demo. Full game releases next week. That autoplay or easy rainbow crit would be sweet to get fixed!

Members only
Codes and spoilers in this group are for members. Join the Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download group to reveal them. It's free.

These 2 other cheats I tried figuring out. Autoplay and Item wont decrease when used. Feel free to take a look if you want. Game runs unity il2cpp. Do note these cheats do NOT work. Just for testing if someone wants to peek and poke.

//[Auto Play Test]
//04000000 03EE9D64 B2091BE8
//04000000 03EE9D84 D503201F
//04000000 03EE9D88 D503201F

//[Items Increase]
//04000000 02DA8454 0B0901AD
//04000000 02DA845C D503201F
 

Attachments

  • 01004C5018BC4000.zip
    01004C5018BC4000.zip
    633 bytes · Join the group to download
These files are for members of the Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download group. Join the group to download them. It's free.
  • Like
Reactions: xeninous
Any cheat to unlock hard mode in Metroid Prime Remastered 1.0.0?
TID: 010012101468C000
BID: 67C9CA1428222752

Thanks!!
 
Cheat request or update for an old game

SD Gundam G Generation Cross Rays Platinum Edition
TID: 010055700CEA8000
BID: 5DDEA48E8172F0A9

Need cheat that change all the unit level to 20 or higher.
This cheat is available in the previous version.
Post automatically merged:

Cheat request or update for an old game

SD Gundam G Generation Cross Rays Platinum Edition
TID: 010055700CEA8000
BID: 5DDEA48E8172F0A9

Need cheat that change all the unit level to 20 or higher.
This cheat is available in the previous version.
Scratch this request.
Just found that the cheats for
SD Gundam G Generation Cross Rays Premium G Sound Edition
TID: 010022900D3EC000
BID: 79CD7C99F9189705

also works for the game that I want the cheats for.
 
Last edited by Redverd,
Blaster Master Zero 2
Ver. 1.6.1
TID: 01005AA00D676000
BID: A3F6129A8632B959

[Ship Energy unlimited]
580F0000 02746CB8
580F1000 000004D0
580F1000 00000218
580F1000 00000288
780F0000 00000038
640F0000 00000000 00000008

[Human Energy unlimited]
580F0000 02746CB8
580F1000 00000030
580F1000 00000040
580F1000 000004D8
780F0000 00000038
640F0000 00000000 00000008
Hi, can anyone make an update to cheats for

Blaster Master Zero 2
Ver. 1.6.1
TID: 01005AA00D676000
BID: A3F6129A8632B959

Only found Ver. 1.5.2 but now is useless on this new version, any help will be appreciated
 
  • Like
Reactions: firebrand1112

Group statistics

Group owner:
matias3ds
Members:
86540
Threads:
7873
Messages:
42571
Photos:
0

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted