Hacking Cheapest Supercard

Kaosu-Noko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking for a legit place to buy a cheap supercard dsonei. i dont want a supercard ds2 because i use my psp for gba emulation and dvdx.

Solution
The cheapest shops that carry the Supercard DS ONEi are all Chinese shops. They are more or less all carrying it at the same price, varying from $21.50 to $24.

gamekool.com has it for $21.50
ndscardsale.com has it for $21.80
0shippingzone.com has it for $22.95
shoptemp.com has it for $23.00
4coolday.com has it for $23.50

There is very very little fluctuation for the Supercard DS ONEi, and these are all legitimate shops. It's unlikely you'll find anywhere cheaper. Since these are all Chinese shops, you are likely going to have to wait a good week at least for the shipping to get here.

PharaohsVizier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The cheapest shops that carry the Supercard DS ONEi are all Chinese shops. They are more or less all carrying it at the same price, varying from $21.50 to $24.

gamekool.com has it for $21.50
ndscardsale.com has it for $21.80
0shippingzone.com has it for $22.95
shoptemp.com has it for $23.00
4coolday.com has it for $23.50

There is very very little fluctuation for the Supercard DS ONEi, and these are all legitimate shops. It's unlikely you'll find anywhere cheaper. Since these are all Chinese shops, you are likely going to have to wait a good week at least for the shipping to get here.

Solution

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • NinStar
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, tell your parents to stop mating