gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
That simply is not true. :P The minimum is a 2GB RAM, quad core like the LG G2 I mentioned prior. The only reason Apple can handle it on lower specs is because they are like a game console with one type of hardware that developers can optimize their apps for. Just wanted to clarify. :)
PS: I hate Apple lmfao
My Nexus 4 runs it decently. It has 1GB of RAM iirc.

Tenshi_Okami

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I have a Blu Energy X Plus (1.3ghz Quad-Core, 4000mah of Battery and 1gb of ram) it isn't fluent but its very playable

The phone costs around 100-120$

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Hi there,

I'd like to play Pokémon Go but it seems the system requirements (Android 4.4+ and 2 GB RAM) are rather high. Is there any dirt cheap smartphone that is able to run it? I wouldn't mind rooting it and flashing a custom ROM if it saves me a few bucks. I wouldn't use it for anything else besides Pokémon Go, so I have no need for other fancy features. ;)
I recommend you xiaomi redmi note 2 it will cost you just 110$s. Go check the specs of it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
That simply is not true. :P The minimum is a 2GB RAM, quad core like the LG G2 I mentioned prior. The only reason Apple can handle it on lower specs is because they are like a game console with one type of hardware that developers can optimize their apps for. Just wanted to clarify. :)
PS: I hate Apple lmfao
Well people said it works on grand prime

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well people said it works on grand prime
Well people said it works on grand prime with no issues its just 1gb ram. Phones are cheaper

ananas_scaduto

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Now I'm wandering the same thing.
I stop playing pokemon go for some months and then my phone became "not compatible". Can't hide the root as I did.

So...with the new asked requirements, what could be a nice and cheap phone to play pokemon go?

*Thanks*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ