Hacking cheapest r4ds and themes download

MrGioi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I ordered one with a 4GB micro SD card from Visit Website yesterday?I did a fair bit of looking around for price and this seemed to be the best. They also have the kernel files and themes downloads which download very quickly indeed.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
That wasn't a good choice. You should have considered reading a few reviews before ordering. As you can see, the R4DS is obsolete. It isn't being produced anymore so that means pretty much all R4DS' are all fake.

Most likely the one you bought is a fake, and you will have to hope that it will not brick your DS. You should have bought something else instead... Maybe a DSTT. Those are better than the R4DS.

Edragon

Trophies
XP
Country
Splych said:
That wasn't a good choice. You should have considered reading a few reviews before ordering. As you can see, the R4DS is obsolete. It isn't being produced anymore so that means pretty much all R4DS' are all fake.

Most likely the one you bought is a fake, and you will have to hope that it will not brick your DS. You should have bought something else instead... Maybe a DSTT. Those are better than the R4DS.

erm.. it is a fake as R4DS can't read SDHC card.. and the 4GB micro SD is SDHC as from that website.
http://www.r4gift.com/productShow.asp?id=430

edit: didnt look at the web closely.. on the box, it is clearly state that the R4 is R4 SDHC

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@ Edragon ~ He/she wasn't very specific on what R4DS he/she got. But it looks like at the site there is only one R4DS that supports SDHC. Good eye. And the 4GB was the only hint we got.

@ Sol ~ As Edragon said, the R4DS this person has gotten was the one in his link. Since the buyer said it is coming with a 4GB SDHC card, the only R4DS available is the R4 SDHC as it is the only one compatible with SDHC cards.

MrGioi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have got it yesterday,i have tried it ,that all are working well ,i bought two r4 sdhc for my friends,r4 sdhc can read 4GB card ,is not r4 ds v2.

kilon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It still is really cheap. The other cards they sell as well.
I remember paying 40 euros for mine. Without MicroSD..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock