Hardware cheapest place to buy power switch and analog stick

pkl2007

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i have a psp 1000 and i need a replacement for a power switch and analog stick. the analog stick doesn't respond correctly and i accidently broke the power switch(don't ask why) so does anyone know where i can find the parts for a relatively cheap price.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Not sure about replacement power switches, but if your PSP is running any sort of hacked firmware give the JoySens plugin a try for the analogue stick. Allows you to recalibrate it and alter the sensitivity settings. Trust me, works wonders. If that doesn't work, you can get new ones off eBay for pennies. I bought a spare one off there years ago when I was having similar trouble. Cost me 99p, free P+P. Then someone pointed out that JoySens would fix the old one without me having to faff about with screwdrivers and it's been sitting in my case ever since.

pkl2007

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
it's a faulty analog because i have tested it on another psp. thanks for the suggestion though. ill check ebay for the power switch

pkl2007

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
the pictures show a aqua like colour for the power switch is that going to be a problem or is it just how it's taken

Edit: sorry for the double post

pkl2007

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i had a check on ebay i found a seller in australia since im not 18 in about 3 weeks time ill just wait and buy it on deal extreme thanks for the help guys.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Looks like a brown recluse