cheapest place to buy power switch and analog stick

Discussion in 'PSP - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by pkl2007, Jun 21, 2011.

1. pkl2007
    OP

Newcomer pkl2007 Advanced Member

Australia
    i have a psp 1000 and i need a replacement for a power switch and analog stick. the analog stick doesn't respond correctly and i accidently broke the power switch(don't ask why) so does anyone know where i can find the parts for a relatively cheap price.

2. Blaze163

Member Blaze163 The White Phoenix's purifying flame.

United Kingdom
    Not sure about replacement power switches, but if your PSP is running any sort of hacked firmware give the JoySens plugin a try for the analogue stick. Allows you to recalibrate it and alter the sensitivity settings. Trust me, works wonders. If that doesn't work, you can get new ones off eBay for pennies. I bought a spare one off there years ago when I was having similar trouble. Cost me 99p, free P+P. Then someone pointed out that JoySens would fix the old one without me having to faff about with screwdrivers and it's been sitting in my case ever since.

3. Jax

Member Jax Pip Pip Cheerioink!

Portugal
  4. pkl2007
    OP

Australia
    it's a faulty analog because i have tested it on another psp. thanks for the suggestion though. ill check ebay for the power switch

5. pkl2007
    OP

Australia
    the pictures show a aqua like colour for the power switch is that going to be a problem or is it just how it's taken

Edit: sorry for the double post

6. marcus134

Member marcus134 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
  7. pkl2007
    OP

Australia
    i had a check on ebay i found a seller in australia since im not 18 in about 3 weeks time ill just wait and buy it on deal extreme thanks for the help guys.