Hacking Cheapest Place to Buy AckeKard 2??

m12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what site is the cheapest place other than DealExtream? I'm excluding DX because i heard lots of complaints from their customers on items running out of stock issues.

scootmcfly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Since you are located in the US, I would go with leetmod.com or realhotstuff.com. Or even better yet, try your luck with gbatemp's quiz. You could win a free one.
grog.gif

m12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
scootmcfly said:
Since you are located in the US, I would go with leetmod.com or realhotstuff.com. Or even better yet, try your luck with gbatemp's quiz. You could win a free one.
grog.gif

Does Leetmod.com have free shipping?

Hit

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
@m12
Actually DX handles Acekard 2 orders very well will only say in stock when it really is in stock at warehouse

Elisa_

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
m12 said:
what site is the cheapest place other than DealExtream? I'm excluding DX because i heard lots of complaints from their customers on items running out of stock issues.
Maybe Try win that quiz
tongue.gif

Unchi-san

Unchi on a stick! yay~
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
m12 said:
scootmcfly said:
grog.gif

yes leetmod has free shipping. It would be 33$ shipped to you. Since you are in the US it will get to you within a week. If you dont care about how fast it will get to you, then dealextreme is your best bet. It is 23.46$ right now w/ free shipping. However since they ship from HK, it will take 3-4 weeks to get your order.

m12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unchi-san said:
m12 said:
scootmcfly said:
grog.gif

yes leetmod has free shipping. It would be 33$ shipped to you. Since you are in the US it will get to you within a week. If you dont care about how fast it will get to you, then dealextreme is your best bet. It is 23.46$ right now w/ free shipping. However since they ship from HK, it will take 3-4 weeks to get your order.

Thank you very much!

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Leetmod.com got my order to me in 2 days. They also test their carts before they ship them, their website will tell you if they're running low on stock, and they answer their e-mail very quickly.

-Bri

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...