Homebrew Cheapest NDS flashcart?

survive9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While not the cheapest, the DSTT is one of the cheapest and it is just better than the original R4. Go with that one

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pretty much the 3 cheapest R4 at teh bottom of Compatbility but teh cheapest, then DSTT higher up on compatbility but not as cheap then theres the AK2istill averages about 20$ but about the best you can get before you start paying 30+ where you'd be getting ones like DSTwo/DSTwo+ or the R4i Gold 3DS

R4 Needs the Stage 2 Launcher but DSTT & AK2i work out of teh box provided your using the latest version of Luma and long since restored Stock TWL_Firm

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
pretty much the 3 cheapest R4 at teh bottom of Compatbility but teh cheapest, then DSTT higher up on compatbility but not as cheap then theres the AK2istill averages about 20$ but about the best you can get before you start paying 30+ where you'd be getting ones like DSTwo/DSTwo+ or the R4i Gold 3DS

R4 Needs the Stage 2 Launcher but DSTT & AK2i work out of teh box provided your using the latest version of Luma and long since restored Stock TWL_Firm

DSTT requires a stage2 launcher as well. Ak2i works fine without one last I checked so you're only half right. :P

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Last edited by zoogie,

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
You can use this to downgrade the blacklist if you buy an older card. I need to update the guide, but using FBI from any CFW should work.

I've fallen out of the 3DS scene, so I can't say for sure if it works with the N3DS. I wrote it before you could run homebrew on the N3DS.

Last edited by JoostinOnline,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i know this isn't the place but does/did anybody have the same issue as me?