Gaming Cheap Xbox 360 wired controller, where?

rafcor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I want to buy a wired X360 controller, but I can't find even on ebay someone that ships to Brazil with cheap shipping.

Anyone know any online store that sells it at really low price?

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I want to buy a wired X360 controller, but I can't find even on ebay someone that ships to Brazil with cheap shipping.

Really low? Not happening. Stop being cheap... I know things in brazil are expensive but if you can't spend something like 100 reals on a controller wth. Still cheaper than from there.

rafcor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil

Really low? Not happening. Stop being cheap... I know things in brazil are expensive but if you can't spend something like 100 reals on a controller wth. Still cheaper than from there.

it would be good if it was only R$ 100 (U$ 57), but at any store (can post a few links if you want
wacko.gif
), if you can find, it's up to R$ 170-180 (U$ 95 - 100) the wired controller without S&H, the wireless without the receiver goes to R$ 200+.

I just found today a new wired controller on ebay, with S&H it'll be less than U$ 50 which is something that I accept without a problem, I've even asked to dealextreme (at request section) to put it to sell, since it has even the wii controllers why not the X360?

If you got any other deal, please tell me.

rafcor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Ask someone to bring you one from Paraguay.. you can find one for around 40 dollars there..

Why is it cheaper there?
Paraguay is kinda a place that brazilians goes only to get cheap, "VERY cheap" things if you know what I mean, but i never found someone to get it to me...

I'm brazilian. Haven't been there in forever though. I don't recall stuff being cheaper there.

rafcor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Ask someone to bring you one from Paraguay.. you can find one for around 40 dollars there..

Why is it cheaper there?

Paraguay is kinda a place that brazilians goes only to get cheap, "VERY cheap" things if you know what I mean, but i never found someone to get it to me...

I'm brazilian. Haven't been there in forever though. I don't recall stuff being cheaper there.
It's cheaper to us, brazilians, for an example, a new and official Xbox 360 package (console+controller+3games) here in Brazil is something like U$ 1000 to U$ 1250, now at Paraguay stores it's like "only" U$ 600 the Elite Xbox 360
It's only because of our damn taxes.
But today I found this store: http://www.japanvideogames.com
Does anyone ever bought in there? Is it reliable? because the controller there is U$ 55.65 with S&H, and I think that's the better place that I found until now...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1