Chaos's army?

Chaosruler

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
God knows what MrFatso has been through, I hope for the best for the poor guy, but I sucked double ass
I am not allowed to say much, but I hate it, I am cornered around with complete idiots\morons who do things incorrectly, which ends up in a lot of waste, it's annoying, I heard a lot about Israel's army, what I see is no more then a shame, that's somewhat annoying and disappointing, however they have a lot of fonds, what I am doing is basically nothing but guarding the base and learning hydroalics (even though I don't want to, they want me to maintain certain cars capable of lifting heavy ammo/heavy stuff/other cars, and how well will I do something I don't want to do? the results answer their question, they keep wasting money like they can't be stopped and it's a matter of time until they use politics to get more money, very foolish imo, however I am starting to see how do I get myself out of this shitty system, and first I do debugs, what happens if I do what they tell me not to do at home? if I am important to them, they will do "x", if I am not important to them, they will do "y", I will see which one is the answer and weather I am important or not, I will start planning my way out, even if it means planning an "accident" that will lead me right into the hospital, luckily enough most of the check-ups is done by females, who are becoming more and more stupid and more and more easier to fool every second that goes
peace
~CR

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
Chaosruler said:
mercluke said:
on an unrelated note...
ring arrive yet?
Entered Israel's terriotory, didn't get to Jerusalem yet
btw: as a soldier I am not alloed to wear any rings, but I am allowed to have it as a necklace :\, shit happens
hey guys, watch this magic trick

i can lift this spoon with my neck!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: