JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
updated with the new dol,in the first post. thanks joostinonline for the picks, haven't had time really to do much today, as you can see from my last post :lol: .
see whats your getting your self into xflax. :D
There are a bunch in there. I took them at different points during the animation. Just pick whichever one you like best.

You are now obligated to test the Settings Editor GUI :P

Joostin i so sneaky.

wilsoff

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sweet! Is it okay if I add this to ModMii?

edit: is it possible to post a video of the channel in action?
Here you go, channel images by shortz1994
(Original channel animation by the Wii Theme Team for MyMenuify):
[yt]RXMRdC6pgLw[/yt]
Damnit... EVERY time I post I have to edit it... really ought to use preview.

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the channel. It looks great.

JoostinOnline you should really read your own thread I've asked you a question on there yesterday that I know you have the answer to :)

AdamBrunt

Trophies
XP
Country
A small ask, if it hasn't been done already, is it possible to change the 'tooltip' (when you hover over the channel) to say "neek2o" (or something) rather then "menufy" ?

shortz1994

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A small ask, if it hasn't been done already, is it possible to change the 'tooltip' (when you hover over the channel) to say "neek2o" (or something) rather then "menufy" ?
yes, sorry fell asleep last night after watching walking dead lol. i'll change it now. sorry.
all fixed should say neek2o when hoving over it. (first post).

geovalley

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got a dilemma. Could somebody help? Here is the scenario:
  1. Had uneed+di worked with switch2uneek. Everything was fine.
  2. Removed everything in SD and USB and prepare them for neek2o.
  3. Installed everything for neek2o and neek2o worked fine.
  4. Installed channel for neek2o in real nand.
  5. Now the channel does not work for me. When turn on Wii, Wii flashes 4 times continuously and stops there. Nothing is on screen.
  6. Only when I remove the SD, turn on Wii, and re-insert SD. Now the channel for neek2o works.
After some search found and realized the dol had been encapsulated in the wad. I guess some residuals remain in my real nand from switch2uneek. So it means the real nand pointer has pointed in the old SD somewhere. My old SD is gone. Now what? What can I do to correct this? Thanks in advance for help.

shortz1994

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you don't have showmii wads, you can grab that, this will also read your nand thats built for your neek set up. you can remove the channel off your nand for neek, then redownload the wad if you didn't save it (somewere). an reinstall it using showmii wads, then launch neek2o. an go though the steps.(play for a min then switch back.)

shortz1994

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know that this is actually illegal, don't you?
??? using showmii wads/nand to look at your built nand.? or reinstalling the channel to your nand for neek. if it is then i guess everyone who has done it or uses it is a criminal.?? besides what your point.

Another question:
Can I install it in neek2o so when I click on it, it bring me back to real nand?
yes you install in both places real nand, an neek2o nand. thats what overjoy/obcd made the dol for switching back an forth.(just like the switch to uneek channel)

obcd

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
@geovalley

you proably have a bootmii folder on your sd card and bootmii installed as boot2 on your wii.
Replace the bootmii folder armboot.bin by the bootmii program armboot.bin, and everything should be fine again.

Maybe it will work without the bootmii folder as well. You could give it a try.

snikerz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lesotho
gplfail.png

Yeah, right. This is the boot.dol from the nboot.rar file on the custom-di google code page. Nice attempt.

obcd

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Snikerz has one point. I indeed forgot to add the mini sources to our google neek2o svn. We will fix that asap.
They are unchanged compared to the original neek ones. (If that makes someone happier.)
Whenever we put the armboot.bin in a folder of the sd card or embed it in the launcher shouldn't make a difference I assume.

Do we need to add a readme file to tell it's inside?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la