Hacking Changing Hotkeys of Super Card DS ONE?

NeroMayCry

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can't use the cheat engine right now because my R button is dead. Its been that way for a couple of months, and I didn't mind because I was really only playing touch-only games.

But now I want that EBA unlock for Ouendan 2 X___X;

So I need to somehow access the in-game cheat menu without using R.

But maybe I'm going about this the wrong way; maybe I can activate the cheat before booting up the game. Can someone help me through the process if there's another way? I can't even remember assigning the game a cheat file.

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Theres a cheat to unlock the EBA guys on Ouendan 2? Do you actually have the cheat or do you want the cheat menu working for when you do get the cheat?

NeroMayCry

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
There's actually a cheat. The EBA can be unlocked via a Nintendo event next week. But people have already unlocked it via AR. The rival team is. Well. All I know is that a cat leads it. You get to play as the EBA on each difficulty; Spin on Easy, J on Normal, Chieftain on Hard, and Divas on INSANE!

They have the same animations as the Ouendan, though. So no crazy EBA-style dancing.

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Check the new www.scdev.info forums

I think i read someone saying that when you start the rom, hold 'select' to bring the cheat menu up b4 the rom starts

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.