Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, so I changed ISP's a while back and I went around to all the sites I care about and changed my email address for them all after my old email address died completely. Most went fine, but 2 sites never sent me a confirmation email about the change; Team Cyclops forums and Pocket Heaven. My accounts are considered invalid at both places now. I know TC will not allow certain email domains to be used, but the one I used is my official ISP email at both places, not my spammy secondary, so that shouldn't be a problem. As for Pocket Heaven, well.....I've never gotten any emails from them for watched topics and such in the first place. I think that module might be broken on their site. I've tried contacting the admin at both of those places, but never received any reply.....sigh......

I just tried to send another email to them today.....maybe if I post my issues here, someone from those sites will see it here and fix me up at those places. I'm hoping anyway. I may not be as active as I once was, but that doesn't mean I want to log off permanently, you know?

I'm Rayder at both of those sites too, just in case that's important. So if someone here can help get me re-validated at those sites, please do so. I can't post or reply at either place right now.

For obvious reasons, I'm not mentioning my new email address, but it IS valid.

Thanks,
Rayder

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well... that sucks

the only email changing experience i had was going from hotmail to gmail, and it was easy because there's some thing within gmail that automatically imports all of my mail from my old hotmail to my gmail account

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: we are fucked