Cubbz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey there.

While clearing out my house, I found an old Red DS Lite from my childhood and I'm hoping to revive it.
The housing is a bit scuffed up and the hinge is completely broken and cracked.
I'm gonna be changing the shell and maybe the hinge axle if it needs it.

I have a couple of questions:
In shell replacement kits, the pictures show a missing piece in the top right hand corner (where the LEDs are). Does this piece come in the kit? The original one on my DS is in bad shape and I'm not too sure if I would be able to recycle it.

Has anyone used the replacement shell kits from ZedLabz? If so, what is the quality of the plastic + fit? I'm thinking of buying the the Red Mario one.

What size screwdrivers do I need?

Last edited by Cubbz,

Hark0n

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey there.

While clearing out my house, I found an old Red DS Lite from my childhood and I'm hoping to revive it.
The housing is a bit scuffed up and the hinge is completely broken and cracked.
I'm gonna be changing the shell and maybe the hinge axle if it needs it.

I have a couple of questions:
In shell replacement kits, the pictures show a missing piece in the top right hand corner (where the LEDs are). Does this piece come in the kit? The original one on my DS is in bad shape and I'm not too sure if I would be able to recycle it.

Has anyone used the replacement shell kits from ZedLabz? If so, what is the quality of the plastic + fit? I'm thinking of buying the the Red Mario one.

What size screwdrivers do I need?

I just rebuild my DSlite with parts from a broken one which i got from eBay for about 20€ so there is always that option!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021