Hacking changeing to new 3ds need help to move data

master_tcs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I just bought a new 3ds xl because my old one one finally died. the new one has already been cfw and running perfectly using a new sd card. I was wondering if I could use the old data from my old 3ds with all the save data. is there a way to boot using the old sd card when I used it it tried to instal the firmware but i wont but it keeps telling to push up down left right a after that after the install finish it tells me to do it over again. Please any answer.

emuashui

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I just bought a new 3ds xl because my old one one finally died. the new one has already been cfw and running perfectly using a new sd card. I was wondering if I could use the old data from my old 3ds with all the save data. is there a way to boot using the old sd card when I used it it tried to instal the firmware but i wont but it keeps telling to push up down left right a after that after the install finish it tells me to do it over again. Please any answer.

what program being run that needed you to input "up down left right" ?

anyway backup yr old card content to pc and search method online to locate the save files etc

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: im back