Change Dsi xl with N64?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by parisi, Feb 18, 2017.

1. parisi
    OP

parisi GBAtemp Regular

Aug 21, 2015
    Gambia, The
    Hello all, i want a suggestion, is it worth to change a Dsi xl with r4 card with a N64 with 2 controller and 15 cartridge ( zelda ocarina, mario kart, super mario 64, 007, etc.)

Thnx in advice :)

2. Jayro

Jayro MediCat DVD and Mini Windows 10 Developer

GBAtemp Patron
    Jayro is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 23, 2012
    United States
    Octo Canyon
  3. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    If someone has offered you such a trade then many would consider it good. The N64 has gained something of a nostalgia factor in recent years for reasons I can not fathom; personally I think the N64 has aged horribly and any game you want to play on it you would be better off finding remade versions of (the zeldas all got remade, most of the Rare (as in dev) games got ports and enhanced remakes to some flavour of xbox, perfect dark beats goldeneye for me as is on XBLA, mario kart tracks got ported to a lot of things and so on).

That said if nothing else you could capitalise on the trade -- get it, flog the games and N64 on and then buy another DSi xl and cheapo flash cart before pocketing the difference if you miss the DSi.

guisadop likes this.
  4. parisi
    OP

parisi GBAtemp Regular

Aug 21, 2015
    Gambia, The
    Thanks broo, anyway im gonna ask in another suggestion and discussion thread forum :)