Hacking cfw questions

merbiyatch

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
followed this guide till very end not relentlessly trying to install browserhax so i can have rx tools to start on boot. any other alternative than using browserhax?
https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-installing-rxtools-custom-firmware-3ds-and-2ds.390867/
btw i injected fbi on sysnand aswell and now safety app is gone i did make a nand back up on my pc though. but its a 6.x.x back up and my nand is running 9.2 since i was trying to get rxtools to start on boot thingy.

also i dont know why when im on emunand and i go into fbi installer app it tell my my nand is only 441MB how is that when i do not have a bloody thing installed. btw i have a 2ds. shouldnt i ave more?

NoNoNeko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
followed this guide till very end not relentlessly trying to install browserhax so i can have rx tools to start on boot. any other alternative than using browserhax?
https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-installing-rxtools-custom-firmware-3ds-and-2ds.390867/
btw i injected fbi on sysnand aswell and now safety app is gone i did make a nand back up on my pc though. but its a 6.x.x back up and my nand is running 9.2 since i was trying to get rxtools to start on boot thingy.

also i dont know why when im on emunand and i go into fbi installer app it tell my my nand is only 441MB how is that when i do not have a bloody thing installed. btw i have a 2ds. shouldnt i ave more?

Okai,a few things.

1) Search bar exists. There is a way of having it auto boot with themehax.

2)This is a thread for tutorials, not questions.

3) Specify thingy please.

Not trying to be mean, but it says that when you start to make a new thread.

Last edited by NoNoNeko,

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

@TLOZmaster is correct this is not the place for questions:ohnoes:
a better place would be the very guide you linked there are over 99 pages of q.&a. in that link i don't think they will mind another post or twoB-)
also . . . well . . . . i will save the answers for the proper thread :moogle:

Reactions: NoNoNeko

NoNoNeko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@TLOZmaster is correct this is not the place for questions:ohnoes:
a better place would be the very guide you linked there are over 99 pages of q.&a. in that link i don't think they will mind another post or twoB-)
also . . . well . . . . i will save the answers for the proper thread :moogle:

Thank you for not getting so upset about me telling you that :D. A lot of people get really upset xD

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i can see if this was another section but come on this one is for guides only
tho you could have told him where to ask his question either in the link he provided or (this one) 3DS NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here
that's what most people (myself included) have problems with he is (no offence . . . to either of you) obviously a noob who cant properly use search function and/or a noob that does not stop to read (i personally i am also guilty of the first) but most people here are forgiving/understanding if you are clear to the point and well mannered and/or helpful
so my critic of your initial post is like a B
you attempted to correct him you
you gave a little info
you even asked for more info (tho not much) so you can try to help further
the only thing you could have done better is tell him where to ask (its as simple as drag and dropping a link into the text box) because the search feature only really helps if you know what exactly you need (i get better results from google)

Last edited by wormdood,
Reactions: NoNoNeko

NoNoNeko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i can see if this was another section but come on this one is for guides only
tho you could have told him where to ask his question either in the link he provided or (this one) 3DS NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here
that's what most people (myself included) have problems with he is (no offence . . . to either of you) obviously a noob who cant properly use search function and/or a noob that does not stop to read (i personally i am also guilty of the first) but most people here are forgiving/understanding if you are clear to the point and well mannered and/or helpful
so my critic of your initial post is like a B
you attempted to correct him you
you gave a little info
you even asked for more info (tho not much) so you can try to help further
the only thing you could have done better is tell him where to ask (its as simple as drag and dropping a link into the text box) because the search feature only really helps if you know what exactly you need (i get better results from google)

xD I thought you were OP, my bad cx Yeah, I was going to get a link but I was tired xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Those IHOP chips are actually pretty damn good