Gaming CFW question

taken

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah m33 is the way. Some psp are not hack able is the date code under the battery 8B any thing with that code or higher can't be pandorise sorry
lecture.gif

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
taken said:
Yeah m33 is the way. Some psp are not hack able is the date code under the battery 8B any thing with that code or higher can't be pandorise sorry
lecture.gif

WRONG. Date Code 8B can be hacked. I strongly suggest you verify your sources before giving out incorrect information here.
lecture.gif

themuddaload

Creepin' hardcore.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
more question =)

1.) how does one get those custom bootup and gameboot animations? (i have CXMB)

2.) what are some of the best cxmb skins, are there any that are just amazingly superb? the ones i have all seem to be all the same, with a couple of variations.

3.) where can i get more of the IR codes? i downloaded the ones from irshell.com, but they dont inlcude the tv brands we have. (although i did find the code for my sony dvd player, and it worked great
yaypsp.gif
)

thanks guys.

CRXsi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WTF? I just got 4.00 m33 installed. I go to put ISO in folder not folder on card. I create one. Drop two ISO's on the card. Go to mem card and "no games" What did I do wrong? I've read the FAQ and couldn't find anthing immediately that I blundered.

Background on my experience wtih a PSP--ZERO. So I could be just doing something stupid like not going to the correct place to get the games going.

Any help would be appreciated.

Failed to mention--when I go to the mem card there is data there at I'm down to 84mb available from 2G.

I think I got it. I needed to format the mem card. See I told you it was something stupid.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-