Hacking CFW on downgraded SysNAND - Thread

zekro94

Trophies
XP
Country
Well downloading the cfw files from govanifys site you can see that he edited the boot.bin, however it still doesn't work, it just won't connect and also you can't open any page in the browser (if you manage to open it)

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
3ds.esh.co anything below 7.x works
Even then, I spotted a firmware spoofed .cia version of Pokemon Omega Red on a certain site that works on CFW. It seems its not so much about what firmware it comes with, more about whether or not it requires specific features that only newer firmwares require.

Reactions: Pawed and ChrisX930

ChrisX930

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Even then, I spotted a firmware spoofed .cia version of Pokemon Omega Red on a certain site that works on CFW. It seems its not so much about what firmware it comes with, more about whether or not it requires specific features that only newer firmwares require.
Where did you found it? Is saving possible?
I tried to dump my pokemon omega ruby, but it doesn't work on my cfw

some1ne

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

I looked on the usual websites for this but couldn't find anything. Help is really appreciated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • BigOnYa
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: knuckles vs broly could also be a good one tbh +1