Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Norway
no? why not, please explain to me.
Thank you very much.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sure. Downgrade to 9.2, go through all the steps needed to get arm9loaderhax, configure it and your custom firmware properly, then you can have sysnand on 10.6.
tha'ts too much trouble for me. is it possible to do without?

Vappy

Trophies
XP
Country
Wrong, is already possible.
By downgrading, sure, but he was already given that answer and asked again if it was possible AT 10.6.
no? why not, please explain to me.
Thank you very much.
CFW needs an ARM9 exploit. There are currently none available for firmwares above 9.2. Your only option is to downgrade.

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
By downgrading, sure, but he was already given that answer and asked again if it was possible AT 10.6.

CFW needs an ARM9 exploit. There are currently none available for firmwares above 9.2. Your only option is to downgrade.

Oh you're right, I didn't see that reply, sorry.

Manuel9181

GBAtemp Prosecutor
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Use this version of sysupdater to downgrade your console (http://larbob.com/builds/) and follow the guide posted by @Abcdfv . Also, you need to use oothax or ninjhax as entry point in order to launch the homebrewlauncher and from there run sysupdater as long that your currently system version is the 10.6.
You don't need to install the arm9loaderhax, just downgrade to 9.2, format an emunand and install a cfw like rxTools, ReiNand or AuReiNand.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: or well somewhat