Hacking Cfw for switch?

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
however the first comment on your guide is this
"Please remove joycon method to bridge pins in joycon its be proven to be dangerous and damage the hardware"

so that's not as noob friendly as sx-pro's plug and play dongle.
Read the guide before complaining. Just because I added multiple ways of booting to RCM does not mean it is not noob friendly ;)
And if you get SX OS only, it is also not as easy as SX Pro...
And if you get any other dongle, it becomes as easy as SX Pro...

Last edited by Kubas_inko,

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not to mention a noob may not know how to get a good jig, a proper usb-c cable install tregrarcmgui drivers etc... come to think of it, the free solution is much more involved for a complete noob that has no experience hacking consoles.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can't you read? bare SX OS...

That's great except OP is actually deciding between free cfw or sx-pro.

So i heard theres a cfw availble free for switch . Can you tell me its name and its pros and cons.
Thinking whether to do cfw or buy sx pro dongle

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Not to mention a noob may not know how to get a good jig, a proper usb-c cable install tregrarcmgui drivers etc... come to think of it, the free solution is much more involved for a complete noob that has no experience hacking consoles.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That's great except OP is actually deciding between free cfw or sx-pro.
Then you have to do 1 more step. Flash payload to your dongle of choice. Ok, 1 more step is not noob friendly...

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

Noobs can read can't they? Noobs can follow a guide can't they? Noobs can click links and download the necessary software can't they? You are underestimating people's
intelligence

XorTroll

Switching between my 2DS and my Switch
Developer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Spain
Most people just buy sxos because the rcm clip is awesome and the dongle looks cool. Sxos also updated frequently. Ignore the haters below.
Hmm, how to say this... buying SX OS is like killing the scene, it's nothing more than a bunch of open source homebrews without their credits, which can easily be used and are meant to be used FREE.
If you want it just for the dongle, you have those chinese dongles, much more stuff for that.
Seriously, why do people keep thinking that SX OS is even worth it?

Anyway, you have ReiNX, RajNX, hekate as a bootloader which uses atmosphere... Why would anyone buy SX OS with this trusted and free CFWs?

Last edited by XorTroll,

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, how to say this... buying SX OS is like killing the scene, it's nothing more than a bunch of open source homebrews without their credits, which can easily be used and are meant to be used FREE.
If you want it just for the dongle, you have those chinese dongles, much more stuff for that.
Seriously, why do people keep thinking that SX OS is even worth it?

Anyway, you have ReiNX, RajNX, hekate as a bootloader which uses atmosphere... Why would anyone buy SX OS with this trusted and free CFWs?
because it's easy and saves time. that's all the reason i need.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse