Hacking CFW doesn't start at startup

Drakath13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I recently installed CFW for my PSP but when I start or restart my PSP CFW doesn't start I have to go to the update and start it myself. Does anyone know how to make it start automatically with PSP. I need it because password system only starts with CFW so anyone can turn on psp without password unless they start CFW.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
yeah, to answer this question we would need to know what psp you have and what official firmware it was running. i'm thinking that perhaps you were on 6.20 and just did the test install so nothing was actually installed permanently. the installer defaults to this behavior.

-another world

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well if you have a 3000 and 2000's with certain mother boards(im probably wrong) youll have to deal with it

judging buy ur description im guessing ur using pro-b. if you run the cipl flasher itll lock the cfw as lon as it aint a 3000 or 2000 with a ta008v3 motherboard(if you are itll brick em)

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
6.60 PRO DOES NOT have a permanent CFW, you have to launch it each time you boot your PSP. There are a couple options you can do, just always leave the PSP in standby mode which doesn't drain the battery much at all, or you can downgrade to 6.20 (I think?) and use the permanent 6.20 CFW. NOT THAT.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
i'm 99.99% sure you can not downgrade from 6.60. he is locked into the 6.60 cfw, which as you said can not be permanently installed.

you must run the recovery installer after each hard-reset. it takes about 10 seconds to "rehack" the psp.

-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F