Homebrew CFW and NTR

CrazyMenace

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
might be a really stupid question but can you have NTR and rosalina menu on the same 3ds with boot9strap cfw?

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
might be a really stupid question but can you have NTR and rosalina menu on the same 3ds with boot9strap cfw?
let me explain Boot9strap or fastboot3ds whatever you use is just a boot loader it allows running the .firm file off your sd which is luma then while on luma you can launch NTR with an app which basically loads 2 firmwares at the same time so yes you can have both but luma is required to boot ntr in the first place

Reactions: Owenge

CrazyMenace

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ah sound, yeah I have luma(obviously haha), so that means I can install NTR whilst also having rosalina menu installed already?
(Sound like a right noob I know just curiosity getting the best of me)

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah sound, yeah I have luma(obviously haha), so that means I can install NTR whilst also having rosalina menu installed already?
(Sound like a right noob I know just curiosity getting the best of me)
yeah just download something called BootNTRSelector and install the cia with fbi after installing it you can just open it and select an ntr version 1.6 is the most supported keep in mind ntr will need to be reloaded every console boot if you want to use it

CrazyMenace

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've attached a picture of the files I can download, which one do I download sorry?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 264

Craftyawesome

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've attached a picture of the files I can download, which one do I download sorry?
If you want it on your home menu, choose one of the cias. Mode 3 is for specific games that launch a higher memory mode on o3ds, so choose one of the normal ones. The 2 left just have different banners on the home screen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHNH5pnioQk