Hacking CFW 3DS Asking For Update

PoopTart

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My CFW 3DS XL (Luma3DS) Running Sys 11.2.0-35E Has Been Asking Me To Update Even Though My 3DS Is Up To Date. Any Ideas Why It's Asking Me?

proflayton123

Sakura思い
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
My CFW 3DS XL (Luma3DS) Running Sys 11.2.0-35E Has Been Asking Me To Update Even Though My 3DS Is Up To Date. Any Ideas Why It's Asking Me?

Youre missing a system title most likely or you may need to re-install one. Also the way you typing is very annoying. Check FBI, pending titles.

Reactions: gnmmarechal

tomx86

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Just do a backup, do the update in CFW mode and see what happens, if nothing then it's good, if you lose LUMA then install it again, or restore your backup and do this, to stop the updating asking:
1.Hold L+R+UP+A, and turn on the console.
2.Wait for it to start, and touch CANCEL.

proflayton123

Sakura思い
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
Just do a backup, do the update in CFW mode and see what happens, if nothing then it's good, if you lose LUMA then install it again, or restore your backup and do this, to stop the updating asking:
1.Hold L+R+UP+A, and turn on the console.
2.Wait for it to start, and touch CANCEL.

There is no update though..

Reactions: PoopTart

tomx86

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
There is no update though..
It will reinstall what ever is missing I've got the same with Internet browser, did the update and the firmware didn't change (11.2.0-35E) and the browser was fixed, and it stopped asking, but I've turn it off for the future updates so I don't update the firmware by mistake.

Infidel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
youtube isn't the issue here. OP might have deleted a preinstalled app or mistaking a game update as system update.
Before you download youtube there is a add on the home screen for it which would be a title which is missing.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/KyRfkuHs4dc