XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
it is not red anymore, if i re-calculate them in wii backup manager, the red text dissapears, and they all do work, but it will only make four folders with content. the rest is just empty. they have the right name, so can i just copy the isos, into those folders?

i do not know where the problem is comming from
sounds like you just said you were able to get an empty folder to work...???

Chances are pretty good that the images (ie. ISOs) you have are corrupted and that's why WBM isn't copying\converting them over. You can't just copy the ISO because your FAT32 HDD will not permit you to copy files greater than 4GB to it.

You can test the ISOs in ISO form on an NTFS hard drive, but I'm willing to bet that it will fail because I think the game image itself is corrupt.

You can try using another backup manager to transfer\convert the game to wbfs. I think wiimm's tools might even have a cmd line function to verify the integrity of an image, but it definitely will have a command to convert ISOs to WBFS files. Other wii game transferring\converting apps include Wii Game Manager (kinda outdated), spayrosam's new "beta" app, etc.

all in all, I think you might just have to accept that some of your backups are corrupted, and the originals were eaten by your dog. If you can't handle that disappointment, then you might be forced to go buy the same games again (or resort to piracy, but plz don't do that)

JesperJacobsen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
no, the folders with something in, the other folders is just pure empty, theres nothing in

and it is not corrupted, because i have, played it, but when i put more than 4 on, it just makes empty folders

what about WBFS manager?

XFlak

Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
I didn't really think you were able to load an empty folder, I was just pointing out a flaw in your error-reporting-procedure.

Are you saying that "game A" works when you copy it the HDD by itself... but if you were to copy over many games at once, game A doesn't get a copied and just creates an empty folder? I don't know why it would do that, but if that's the case, try using WBM to copy one game at a time and see if that makes a difference.

Have you confirmed there is free space on the drive?

WBFS manager only works for WBFS partitions, not FAT32 or NTFS. Here are some links to other game managers you can try, in my experience WBM has always gotten the job done and some of the other managers haven't even been updated in awhile.
http://gbatemp.net/topic/199151-wii-game-manager/
http://gbatemp.net/topic/214002-wiijmanager-multiplataform-windowsos-x/
http://gbatemp.net/topic/182236-wwtwit-wiimms-wbfsiso-tools/
http://gbatemp.net/t274044-wcdwm-wii-covers-dowbload-wbfs-manager-v1-2

wiimm is the man when it comes to wii file systems. I strongly suggest you post in his thread (link above) to try and get his help. But make sure you clearly and concisely summarize your problem for him otherwise it may get on his nerves (even though he is a really really nice guy, he won't even accept donations!). I think I could spend all day trying to help you with this problem and get nowhere and that wiimm could have a solution after only spending 10 minutes on it.

edit: you could also post in the wiibackupmanager thread and ask for fig2k4's help. If nothing else it would make him aware of a potential problem with his app.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
It's hardware error or user error. I highly doubt anything is wrong with WBM or his ISO's. But of course we can't figure it out because the things that I've asked the OP to do has not been.

Reactions: 1 person

JesperJacobsen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
no, i just tried again, i got wii backup manager to get me all 7 games, but as soon as i plug it in the wii, it only reads 4 and deletes the rest

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
HAVE YOU RUN THE FUCKING PROGRAM THAT I TOLD YOU TO RUN YET?????

WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING THE SAME STUPID THING AND EXPECTING DIFFERENT RESULTS!!!!!

If you can not do what you are told when you ask for help then bring your wii to the pawn shop and forget about it!!!!!!

XFlak

Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
no, i just tried again, i got wii backup manager to get me all 7 games, but as soon as i plug it in the wii, it only reads 4 and deletes the rest

I don't know what u mean by this

r u sure the usb-loader is deleting games? u sure they were there to begin with?

I think I'm ready to chalk this up to user error, lol... but seriously, do what Foez suggested before he has a heart attack, lol

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States

I don't know what u mean by this

r u sure the usb-loader is deleting games? u sure they were there to begin with?

I think I'm ready to chalk this up to user error, lol... but seriously, do what Foez suggested before he has a heart attack, lol
I noticed he yelled and grabbed his left arm about a minute ago, but I thought he just had an itch.

Lucif3r

Trophies
XP
Country
This is hilarious.

Why are you asking for help when you refuse to follow the suggestions!?!?! Jeez....

JesperJacobsen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
sorry, i am 14 :S and yes i am sure it is deleting them, i made sure they all were there, all 7 games, but cfg did only load 4 and when i took the usb out, the 3 folders it did not show, was mysticly empty.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
This is the last time that I am going to tell you to run the IBM/Hitachi Tools Drive Fitness Test. If your very next post does not contain the results of that test then I will report this to a mod and ask them to close the thread. I'm done screwing around with you.

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
why dont ya just take the recommended steps to assist you with your issue , why the fuck would you ask for help and not follow advice given , wasting peoples genuine efforts to help FOC. prick.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pissing in a pee bottle