• Total voters

240p

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok after installing several wads (N64,SNES,NES) most are working, however there are a few that do not run and just give me a black screen. Notably:

N64 - Kirby and the crystal shards
SNES - Super Mario RPG

Im pretty sure I have the US version of the games, not PAL.

Should updating my IOS fix this? Such as d2x?

I'm not sure what the problem is..

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
VC games do not use cIOS files; they use IOS files. They're likely bad dumps. You could try making sure all your IOS files are up to date (use ModMii and its sysCheck updater function), but you're more likely to have luck with different WAD files.

240p

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've never used ModMii. Is there another good app I can use from HB channel to update my IOS files?

240p

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
VC games do not use cIOS files; they use IOS files. They're likely bad dumps. You could try making sure all your IOS files are up to date (use ModMii and its sysCheck updater function), but you're more likely to have luck with different WAD files.

I've never used ModMii. Is there another good app I can use from HB channel to update my IOS files?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

It's recommended you just use ModMii. However, as I said earlier, the problem is likely just your VC WAD files being bad dumps or the wrong region.

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Have you tried enabling Region Free Channels at priiloader and booting the games up? I've had a couple of games that would black screen me unless I would enable region free.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I agree the Bad Dragon has the weirdest fans lol +1