1snack
I've put together this group to display interesting snacks and drinks I've come across. I'm inviting other users to post and share. Not everything has to be candy, soda or unhealthy items alike. Most of mine will be but I don't recommend anyone being like me. :-)
1snack
1snack

Cereal general

  • Thread starter Thread starter Veho
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 563
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Likes Likes 1

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Joined
Apr 4, 2006
Messages
12,708
Solutions
1
Reaction score
98,603
Trophies
8
Location
Zagreb
XP
82,547
Country
Croatia
Cereal have more sugar than an average candy bar and are snacks and not a proper meal.

Tried these today, they suck. They're too soft, get soggy within seconds, and the artificial caramel flavor is meh. Would not recommend.


1725906466587.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: JustABadger

Group statistics

Group owner:
K3Nv4
Members:
53
Threads:
312
Messages:
888
Photos:
0

Latest photos

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted