Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I thought it would be a neat idea to have a thread devoted to pictures taken with cell phones. Cell phones give an excellent opportunity to grab that out-of-the-blue picture, and with smartphone technology rising, our phones are beginning to take pictures that can rival those of some basic point and shoot cameras.

I'd like to suggest one thing though - how about no fancy Instagram overlays and that kind of stuff. I for one will never be using it - any picture you see, anything done to it will be through the stock ICS/JB (Android 4.0/4.1) Camera app.

Today, I was at work, and we had a NASTY storm blow through the area very quickly. Sun was setting, then the sky went black and we had a major downpour, lightning and thunder, and enough wind to knock trees over. The manager on duty called everyone from the sales floor to run outside and bring all the carts inside because they were flying all over the place (not me because I have to stay in electronics). After the storm ended, I went on break and went outside to see if my car was damaged. I saw this and decided that my car could wait another minute. It was really, really pretty.

Shot with a CDMA Samsung Galaxy Nexus (toro) with the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Camera app.

Reactions: 2 people

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1