Hacking CE-30008-1 error on 5.05

ooREVO

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having this CE-30008-1 error on some of my self created packages. I can't figure out the cause as I have created some packages with success using the same process. Anybody have any insight?

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm having this CE-30008-1 error on some of my self created packages. I can't figure out the cause as I have created some packages with success using the same process. Anybody have any insight?

Are you runnin HEN after each reboot?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm on 5.05 and trying to run Marvel vs Capcom Infinite & Uncharted Lost Legacy. Same error on both.

Lost legacy I got was a corrupt pkg, it extracted from rar fine, but would not install, redownloaded from another source = fixed it.

Reactions: ooREVO

ooREVO

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Yes, running Hen after each reboot. I have another self made package, Everyone's Golf, which launches fine.

Lost legacy I got was a corrupt pkg, it extracted from rar fine, but would not install, redownloaded from another source = fixed it.

These are both self made packages using retail discs.

Reactions: KiiWii

ooREVO

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for all the input. I'll continue to troubleshoot my packaging process and maybe try packing some different games.

ooREVO

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably best if you just download other people dump, it is faster and less headache that trying to build you own fpkg of the game.

You're probably right but I don't have the patience for public trackers and my preferred private site only hosts "scene" releases. If anybody has a good private site with rips I would trade invites.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I can see cheese tomatoes and grapes being okay